Mario cartoon.

Yay, for you getting the second SMBSS DVD set, Sir Grodus!
:mario: :luigi: :peach: :toad: :bowser: :bobomb: :birdo: :goomba: :lakitu:

I just got my TAoSMB3 DVD this week, so I'll be able to upload pictures from it to the wiki now. :mrgreen:

Yeah so, remember those Donkey Kong Country cartoons I mentioned were on YouTube? They've apparently been removed, cuz', I've searched and searched and can't find them anymore.

Just so you guys know, I found Defective Gadgetry on YouTube, which is how I was able to summarize it for the Wiki. :wink:

Up until a few years ago, I didn't care much for the SMBSS myself. I thought it was really weird. It wasn't until Yahooligans started re-airing it that I really got into it.

Yes, for sure. I've been wanting to have a show for years. I got so much out of the Super Show and all his others. I even wrote to a Nintendo Representative and he said that the idea must be more solicited by the people. :roll: The only reason why they may be hesitant is imagine if the show was a flop. It could slightly ruin our favorite Nintendo Mascot's reputation. Also imagine the costs of the rights. :shock: All the same, I have been trying to get people hyped up for a new show for years... As a matter of fact, I have found polls floating around the web. Let's sound off! :D

Due to a mishap, I can't get sound on my computer, so I won't be able to watch the shows anymore (and thus, make articles on them) until I get it repaired/buy a new one.

That's great! I hope you can use it in the same room as your computer, as it makes things a lot easier when summarizing episodes.

I'm under the impression that he CAN, except that the sound on his computer doesn't work anymore.

Ah yes, I definitely remember these. I happen to have every episode on my computer. (Don't ask how I obtained these....) They're so corny, but yet absolutely hilarious at the same time!

How about a NEW Mario show? It wouldn't be based off of one game, increasing the amount of plotlines. The characters will be:

Protagonists:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Birdo
Wario
Waluigi

Antagonists:

Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Kamek
King Boo
Petey Piranha

Snowstalker said:
How about a NEW Mario show? It wouldn't be based off of one game, increasing the amount of plotlines. The characters will be:

Protagonists:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Birdo
Wario
Waluigi

Antagonists:

Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Kamek
King Boo
Petey Piranha

And it'd have to be 3D animated. No more junky repeating scenes and 2D stuff.

Back