Mario cartoon.

One thing that puzzles me... Now, the last game the Koopalings were in, Mario&Luigi, they looked like their old selves, still "kids" I guess... But would they be "grown-up" by now? I mean, they haven't changed much...

People rarely age in video games or cartoons.... I say that because I can't think of a logical explanation. I didn't really like the song in "King Scoopa Koopa", it was, surprisingly, dark.

The only video game character I can think of who's actually grown throughout the ages is Amy Rose... I guess Link might count...

I can't remember that one off hand...

Dooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooo doooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooo.....

I can't remember the King Scoopa Koopa song either, and 3D isn't helping... And Youtube's down...

EDIT: Ten more posts 'til you-know-what happens!

Really? My YouTube is working... I just listened to it and you were right Sir Grodus... That song is quite dark... It says something like "watching the bridges burn" or something, which I don't understand...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

It wasn't until I started to watch the shows on YouTube that I realised just how funny and cool the Mario cartoons were... It made me actually want them back on the air more!!! (That and the lousy reception that some of the episodes were recorded in...)

YellowYoshi398 said:
Yes, Youtube's death shall assuredly come soon... Keep running, keep on running...

*runs and runs and runs and runs*

I looked in a newspaper today. Five comic strips had jokes about Youtube. Sick.

I learned to love the cartoons from a site called YoshiLore... 'Twas my favorite on the web, until it died/I discovered the MarioWiki.

But there is one thing about them rerunning the old episodes... People would probably start to get bored of the show after seeing it awhile... (Mean people who don't like Mario...) Then it'll just make them take the shows off the air faster... Enforcing the fact that they should make new episodes...

No... In fact, I didn't even know they made a Mario/Donkey Kong show... It's based off of that old arcade game, right?

I did not know that...

If they made a new Mario cartoon, would you rather have the characters be done as drawn in the Nintendo official artwork, or the ones DIC had done?

The current ones, though keep the personalities they had in the DiC cartoons, ya' know, Wendy being a brat, Mario being pretty gluttonous, Roy being a punk, etc.

Back