Mario cartoon.

I've heard rumors of that, but it hasn't been in awhile. I sure hope teh cartoonzors come back on air...

I was thinking this a few days ago... What if a network DID put the Mario Bros. show back on the air... The franchise has grown a lot since the first shows... But, instead of the old version, they do the whole series over again, bring back the Koopalings and add in ALL the new characters from all the other video games... But maybe then the series would probably run to long though... :!: I DON'T KNOW!!! All I know is that I wanna see the Koopalings again in a cartoon or 3-D game...

What about Mario anime? Most anime is terrible, but videogame-based anime doesn't seem TOO bad... Mario anime might be okay, if they could revive Mario cartoons in that form.

Mario's already had anime, though granted, it was only in movies.

How about that CGI style of animation? Like the Donkey Kong Country cartoon, but better. Or the weird Teen Titans style animation, freaky Japanes-American fusion style.

Oh yeah, forgot about those SMB3 videos and the Great Mission to Save Princess Peach. Anywho, I happen to hate CGI, so I'm not really a supporter of that idea...

kappa16 said:
Did anyone hear anything about Cartoon Network thinking about putting the Mario shows back on the air?
I actually didn't know that... Hmmm... Mario characters in a show; that
would be perfect... "thinking"... :D

Well, it might be a rumour... I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up, ya know? I just thought it'd be a good idea if they did... As I said before, the Mario franchise has grown considerably... I think it'd be a good idea if they put the shows, and maybe a few new Mario cartoons, back on the air...

They could make episodes out of each game... Using all the levels, then the shows wouldn't really have a series finale or something... (Plus, I just got to thinking, if they do make new Mario cartoons NO MORE SONGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW!!!!!!

Actually, the one song I really liked (And had forgotten all about it until I heard it on YouTube a few weeks ago) was the song Mama Fireplant sings in the episode Fire Sale: "Kootie Pie Rap"... I thought it was hilarious that she was talking such crap about Wendy(Kootie Pie)... hehehe :lol:

I thought it was weird that she was getting enjoyment out of being called trash... Eh... What do I know... (Apparently, not much...)

That's what I meant. It was hilarious. She loved being called trash... Then again, Bowser considers being called "Your Repulsiveness" a compliment, so it might not be too strange among Koopas.

"Cheatsy's Life" is one of my favorites, who could have thought Monty Moles could sing backup so well...

But yeah, I take back what I said... Maybe having those little song moments added in wasn't so bad after all... It gave to the shows comedic side...

But some of them were stupid. I can't really think of any of the top of my... thing that I think with, but I do recall some rather dumb ones.

Back