What did you last watch on TV?

Remilia Scarlet said:
GalacticPetey said:
Remilia Scarlet said:
Kilgrave's totally not an overpowered antagonist.
But he scares the absolute *bleep* out of me.

Tennant really nailed his role. But he uses the same voice as the Doctor so it does really feel creepy
honestly i fucking love jessica jones but at this point i really want to see a show about kilgrave

david tennant absolutely owns this character

also
Remilia Scarlet said:
Jessica's kinda sexy
is this really what you're getting out of the show

because if so you're missing the whole fucking point

Of course I'm not watching Jessica Jones just because the main character is pretty. Jesus. There's Google images if I wanted to fawn on her.

But honestly every time I see Kilgrave and Jessica in the same area I get really stressed and uncomfortable. Best series I've watched so far.

Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Great, just as expected.

This entire episode reminded me of that one episode in Season 3 of Scrubs where like 90% of the episode was only in Dr. Cox' mind (more or less anyways).

Only in this it was because Sherlock took too many drugs.

Also this has been one heck of a teaser for Season 4

like fuck

also fat mycroft lol

and the scene where sherlock and john throw moriarty off that cliff was gr8 as well

Bob's Burgers

At first I couldn't stand the voices all sounding like they're done by the same guy, but now I don't even notice it. From what I understand, this is a very common phenomenon amongst people who learn to love this weird, weird show.

I just watched the three first episodes of Top Gear's new series and I'm not impressed at all. Chris Evans is simply terrible; he tries too hard to be funny and it falls flat every time, he's also the least knowledgeable of the lot. Seriously, I don't even know why he's there. Matt LeBlanc and the rest of the hosts are good, but the funny moments are too few, as opposed to old Top Gear. The challenges have been entertaining because of the challenges themselves, not really because of the hosts. And oh boy, the interview segment is so bad now. Really, it feels too forced, nothing about it stands out, and it drags too long.

I'm really looking forward to The Grand Tour.

Back