What did you last watch on TV?

I'm on Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica (2003).

This is a very high-quality show that is competing with TNG for my favorite sci-fi show. Can't decide whether I like Adama or Picard more.

I'm honestly not sure what to think though. I feel like the show had an absolutely AMAZING start, with the miniseries and the beginning of Season 1, where there were constant difficult decisions and a feeling of hopelessness. Then we moved into more of a TV show and... eh? Maybe it's just because the beginning was such ADRENALINE-FUELED SPACE BATTLES and TOUGH MORAL DECISIONS that the rest just seems a bit pale in comparison. There are still multiple episodes later (the Cain arc and Exodus II being good examples) where it reaches that perfect "10" for sci-fi goodness, but I guess the rest ranges from 5-9. Even at it's worst (Black Market) there are still at least SOME things interesting.

Besides, complaining about a show "only" being a perfect 10 at times is a grade-A first world problem.

Basically, space battles = 10, tough moral decisions = 10, the rest is great but not quite as great.

Also,
They really should have let the Galactica sacrifice itself and have Adama and his crew abandon ship and spend the rest of the series aboard the Pegasus in Exodus II. But they probably would have needed to rename the show to Battlestar Pegasus. Tactically there is no reason to sacrifice Pegasus over Galactica since Pegasus is just a newer and improved in literally every way battlestar.

Also, Pegasus is way cooler than Galactica. Just sayin'.
Now I need to work on resolving the headcanon of how Ensign Ro from TNG ended up becoming a colonial Admiral.

real husbands of hollywood

this is the funniest shit ever
i love kevin hart
there are always lots of cool guest stars too

dont be fooled by the title

Watching Sky Sports news.

I haven't watched anything on TV, but I've been intrigued by watching Danny Phantom recently.

Psych
I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth.

I know, you know, they just don't have any proof.

Embrace the deception, learn how to bend,

Your worst inhibitions tend to PSYCH you out in the end

The Emmys are officially a fucking joke. Elisabeth Moss deserved that Emmy and fifteen more.

At least Hamm won.

My eight-year-old brother makes me watch this 80's cartoon called The Trap Door. It's actually quite funny and the episodes are only five minutes long, but since it's probably two minutes of titles, they can get extremely annoying.

i started "the wire", it seems pretty interesting
i also like stuff about crime and drugs and stuff so i guess its for me
im 3 episodes in rn but its 7 am so il watch more tomorow

Back