What did you last watch on TV?

I'm watching this weird Christian network that's airing a bunch of old Filmation cartoons, along with some other old cartoons, like Voltron and Mr. Magoo.

Over The Garden Wall

Just. Fucking. BEAUTUFUL. Although it was mainly disturbing, i was surprised that the beast lied to the woodsman that the lantern fire was the beast's soul and not his daughter's, which made me make the common assumption that she died (But turned out she was still alive). I found it sad that Grego succumed himself to the Beast so Wirt can go home, but Wirt eventually saves him. And then Beatrice, i always wanted to see her human form and i did!, too bad that they don't air this show much.

^My sister and I just binge watched the entire series.

Suuuuch a great series. It's short but very well done. And the most impressive thing is that they created a series that feels old-timey while being modern and sophisticated at the same time. Very impressive. Everyone into cartoons should watch it if they haven't done already.

Gravity Falls

I hate that "Wierdmaggedon Part 2: Escape From Reality" is'nt airing until next week, i waited 4 weeks. On the other hand, i wonder what plans Bill has for the world and Mabel's prison bubble.

The season finale of The Amazing Race

Boy, this was the happiest I've been for a winning team. Or more like the happiest I've been another team didn't win.

I started Jessica Jones.

I honest like it. Jessica's kinda sexy, and Kilgrave's totally not an overpowered antagonist. But at least he's cool.

Empty Nest

Oh man, this show is so funny sometimes. Especially Laverne. I was considering her for a theme actually.

101 Inventions that Changed the World

Some of the things on here I would have never expected to see.

E: #45 is the flush toilet. Who knew.

Back