What did you last watch on TV?

My friend showed me Skylanders Academy. Yeah, they have a TV show.

I think it's all right as far as children's TV shows go but my god is Spyro's character completely awful. I absolutely hate his obnoxious "I'm awesome" attitude, how he treats his friends and everyone else as second-rate, and how he essentially got rewarded for failing the test and being a douchebag, since Kaos froze all the Skylanders. I hate him every time he appears on screen, and seeing Kaos smack him with the frozen book on the face was satisfying.

Seriously, Glumshanks and Kaos were the redeeming parts of the show. They got Norm Macdonald to voice Glumshanks, which is awesome, and Kaos voiced by Richard Steven Horvits is always funny. I'd honestly rather watch a show revolving around their antics to take over Skylands than have...ugh, ----ing douchebag Spyro.

Grunty Industries said:
Bob McKenzie said:
Name a tourist attraction in San Francisco.

That street that goes like this. *waves hand back and forth*

Lombard Street?

Yeah.

Family Feud

I made a Mii after one of the people on this episode.

Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters

This was Saturday, but I haven't watched TV since then. Saturday night is now Dragon Ball night between dubbed Super and Kai, subbed Super, and Xenoverse 2.

Match Game

[quote author=Gene Rayburn]Would you tell is about yourself?[/quote]

[quote author=The contestant (From Hungary)]I'm married, I have one husband, two boys [sounded like buoys almost], and I'm a professional lady wrestler.[/quote]

Sale of the Century

Helaine Lowry went bye bye, only with $142,674 worth of stuff. That's like $350000 today.

star trek voyager. also maid dragon, but that wasnt on tv, so i dont know if that counts or not.

Family Feud

[quote author=Ray Combs]I just cannot bring myself to say "show me urine."[/quote]

I can't blame him, personally.

watching hockey today. sports is one of the few things i still watch on tv. everything else i watch on the internet or not at all.

Mythbusters didn't get cancelled. Adam and Jamie both agreed to end it. Science Channel is airing a game show right now to see who could host a potential revival to the show.

i watched gravity falls today, and im watching hockey tonight. i need to sit down one day and watch the end of gravity falls, i still havent.

Sale of the Century

I think I'm psychic.

[quote author=Jay Stewart]$400 or pick again![/quote]

The contestant just stared.

[quote author=me]Pick number 4![/quote]

[quote author=Contestant]I'll take...number 4.[/quote]

[quote author=Jay Stewart]And behind number 4 we have $25![/quote]

$25 is the best one you can get.

Now You See It

Jesus, this show's theme song is so catchy. It's also a good show for you if you're good at word searches.

Back