An RPG I'm Making

What sort of artists do you mean by mainstream?

Well, so far, I've used:

Alice in Chains (during the title screen)
Pantera (during the game over screen)
Van Halen
Steely Dan
Silversun Pickups
Rush
Green Day
Edgar Winters Group
Coldplay
The Who
The Alan Parsons Project
Jimi Hendrix
Oingo Boingo
Sweet
Smashing Pumpkins
Metal Church

I also plan to use AC/DC, The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Boston, Pink Floyd, Funkadelic, and a lot of other artists.

Stooben said:
Well, so far, I've used:

Alice in Chains (during the title screen)
Pantera (during the game over screen)
Van Halen
Steely Dan
Silversun Pickups
Rush
Green Day
Edgar Winters Group
Coldplay
The Who
The Alan Parsons Project
Jimi Hendrix
Oingo Boingo
Sweet
Smashing Pumpkins
Metal Church

I also plan to use AC/DC, The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Boston, Pink Floyd, Funkadelic, and a lot of other artists.
Well, that is amazing =D

Stooben said:
And that is amazing-er

That's awesome.

Of those artists, here are the songs that have to be there:
-Hells Bells
-Seek & Destroy
-Helter Skelter

But all their stuff is good, so I won't be too disappointed even if they aren't there.

Okay, Stooben, I made a really crappy sprite.

gamededede.png

I freaking suck at recoloring, so I didn't so much. He just wears a black robe and wields a giant, solid golden hammer that packs a punch. He wears black shoes (they're not his feet!) and I tried to make his sleeves and the white areas of the robe golden/yellow but I suck. :(

If you had a better sprite, I'd greatly appreciate and thanks for considering adding me in your game.

Yokuba said:
Okay, Stooben, I made a really crappy sprite.

gamededede.png

I freaking suck at recoloring, so I didn't so much. He just wears a black robe and wields a giant, solid golden hammer that packs a punch. He wears black shoes (they're not his feet!) and I tried to make his sleeves and the white areas of the robe golden/yellow but I suck. :(

If you had a better sprite, I'd greatly appreciate and thanks for considering adding me in your game.
I can make you a set of sprites for the game. Since it's a recolor, I'll have it done soon enough. I have some other sprites I have to do first, though (namely, Ralphfan's and MST3K's).

No problem. I also tried adding triangle shades, but it screwed up the whole thing. If you can find some way to implement the shades, I will be SO happy!

Yokuba said:
Retconned? Dedede is cool and I couldn't find any Waluigi sprites. :/
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edited/warioware/sheet/17417

Yotsuba said:
Wait Stoob, if I'm going to be in this game, you have my sprites right?

Right?
If you're still using the green Kirby ones, then yes.

Indeed. Would you like them recolored or edited?

Edited. I wish I could make it similar to my pic on MarioWiki though, the one with the blue Waluigi wearing a hat and holding a magic wand.

Back