An RPG I'm Making

Well, not in this thread, IIRC, but he'll give you a link to the instructions.

It's a link to a link, actually.

I have no idea how the american law system works, but if it's similar to ours, then the prohibition of links to illegal material applies to the whole forum, including this thread.

The reason for this is the fact that the forum proprietor can be sued if a link to illegal material is found anywhere. So yeah, that's why any administrator in their right mind would keep that stuff away from their board.

Never tempt fate.

Oh, I thought your "Not in this thread" was directed at my "Posting illegal stuff is prohibited". x_X

Yeah, forget what I said.

Yeah. He directs you to YouTube video with download instructions.

Surprised YouTube hasn't done anything about the vid.

Illegal.

Think about this. Tons of people download music from Limewire. Nobody does anything about it.

I'm only 11. I don't want to go to jail this young. I'll just pay for it later. Also does anyone know a website where you can make sprites for free without paying. Everytime I go on Userpedia they delete my character pages so I thought I'd need sprites to get more noticed so I can appear in games like this one.

1) YOU WON'T GO TO JAIL.

Think about how many illegal downloads are out there. I have a friend with 1100 illegal songs on his iPod. NOBODY GIVES A FUCKING SHIT.

2) To make sprites, use Photoshop. To use some, go to Spriters Resource.

Lithium said:
Illegal.

Think about this. Tons of people download music from Limewire. Nobody does anything about it.

Ralph. Incitement is illegal too. Stop it.

Enough. Any instructions on getting anything illegal outside of "just google it"on these forums won't exactly put you in the best situation with the staff. I would like to note though, that you will pretty much never go to jail for illegally downloaded items. A fine is infinitely more likely.

New Super Mario said:
Also does anyone know a website where you can make sprites for free without paying.
Here's how you do it:

1) Open Start menu on your computer.
2) All Programs > Accessories > MS Paint

Okay, sorry Ninji. It's only 30$. And NSM, I'm sorry, but oh my that I stupid you will nit ho to jail nor will you get caught nor do you need to pay for sprites.

Back