An RPG I'm Making

Again, nobody has really done anything about it. I'd do it too, but my comp is low on space.

Back on topic now.

Yeah, can we please go back to the original topic now?

This thread is for updates and news about Spirit Lies, and I'm starting to grow annoyed of all the derailments.
If you want to continue this discussion, please do so per PM. Thank you.

EDIT:
Oh well, beaten to the punch.

Edofenrir said:
Yeah, can we please go back to the original topic now?

This thread is for updates and news about Spirit Lies, and I'm starting to grow annoyed of all the derailments.
If you want to continue this discussion, please do so per PM. Thank you.

EDIT:
Oh well, beaten to the punch.
Yeah seriously, guys, you-

Oooo, punch! That red fruit punch stuff that they have at very big parties would make a delicious item for this game! Or maybe it could be sold at an inn and you drink it and regain all your health when you buy it, like that tea shop in Toad Town in Bowser's Inside Story.

I bet I just made myself look like a total idiot, but whatever.

The game has been put on hiatus, by the way. Stooben seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet, so we can't advance with the development at all.

Ruby lost a lot of the tilesets, so he has to remake them all again. Not sure about the progress on that.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Ruby lost a lot of the tilesets, so he has to remake them all again. Not sure about the progress on that.
That sucks.
Also Ruby is my dog's name.

Good Stooben! Stay!

I just played a bit on my new hard drive and I have a few suggestions and comments.

-I got the Guitar in the beach house. How do I access it?
-The Shyguy fight is easy if you have enough Tazz Berries. Make use of them and Bean's Helaria Uno and he'll run out of SP. All of his moves require SP.
-Getting gangraped by Goombas in the first visit to Arden Forest is no fun.
-I really like the additions to Uhui Port Town. Makes the start of the game a whole lot more interesting.
-Maybe add a character or two to the beach, or some hidden secret.

If it's not too late, I'd like to have a role in the game. My sprites are here. If you use them, give credit to the artist. I'd like to be sorta like the Trouble Center except I have different errands for the protagonist to run. Each errand has different rewards.

Scorpion999_sprites.jpg

Here are my sprites! http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/pm/sheet/7735

1) Yes, it is totally too late to sign up.
2) No, those are not your sprites. Those are Chuck Quizmo's sprites.

Herr Shyguy said:
1) Yes, it is totally too late to sign up.
2) No, those are not your sprites. Those are Chuck Quizmo's sprites.
I know
That's who I wanted to be

20 bucks says that this game is still finished before DNF.

You know, sign ups have been closed since late September.

Although they could be reopened at some point in the future, as of now, we want to get some progress done before we decide about that.

Back