Il Piantissimo: New Shadow Mario???

DEAD TOPIC. X_X

We need a Dry Bones smiley.

We need a Waluigi one too.

No one really knows whether Piantissimo is or not. But he probably isn't.

Yeah, and I still think that the bandanna is the cause for the Bowser Jr.-Shadow Mario morphy thingie. After all, he does indeed take the bandanna off before reverting to himself.

3dejong said:
He wears it every other battle in NSMB. Why doesn't he morph?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Plumber's right, he dumped the blue Mario nose one for a Bowser fangs one in every game except Sunshine. I don't think it lets him do anything...

No, in Double Dash, he has one with a fist on it. And he thinks that mask makes him look scary like his dad. Hey, look, it's Willy on Wasabi! Hi! Hey, don't bite me! STOP! Ouch!

Why does the Running Man from the Zelda games want to dress up as a Pianta?

Drilbur said:
To blend in with the other Piantas, of course.

Why doesn't he disguise himself as a Noki, then?

Maybe the Running Man is secretly a chuckster and he wants to join the clan.

Yeah, it's hard to tell that I was acknowledging your statement.

It's funny that right after he disguised himself as a Pianta, the Running Man can actually be beaten!

Gardevoir said:
Guiliant said:
You want the true story?
He had an idea- he could terrorize Isle Delfino, as nintnendo would never introduce it again, or he could play sports. He decided to play sports.

SUPER MEGA ULTRA BUMP!

Who said Nintendo would never introduce Isle Delfino again..
Why did you bump this? At max I only bump things after months not after years.

As long as we don't respond to these users and contribute to the thread, I think it's fine. Just ignore the bump now and continue the discussion, I guess.

Link could never beat the Running Man. Maybe the Running Man felt bad about himself and disguised himself as a Pianta so some other runner can beat him.

Back