Il Piantissimo: New Shadow Mario???

Yes, but I already knew his weakness was *OWSMUFDLSFLKJEDKLFJOUCHSMUCHSNAPCRANKXCRUNCHDENTALPLANBOOM*

It's the place under his OMG@!*($9^&!@$NJKD*90gr3829vBDY*(RBy2895f267bWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM

Let's get back on topic before he catches his breath.

SLAPOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOHSLAP

OK, enough already. Nothing to say about the topic? Push off.

Hey, you're still talking!

I always thought when he looked at the brush, he said "What ze heck iz zat ugly thing?"

kappa16 said:
Yeah, but he jumped into the air as Shadow Mario and came down as Bowser Jr. if I remember correctly... We never really see him change from Shadow Mario to Bowser Jr. so we can't be completely sure how he does the trick...

He definately pulled down the mask after he landed and became Bowser Jr. at that point, but you're right, he did jump into the air as Shadow Mario... but the literal transformation happened on the ground, I believe.

btw, thanks everyone for compliments. me like hugs.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
-----------------

Posted At: 17:33:09.000 04/30/2007
Posted To: Nintendo <nintendo@noa.nintendo.com>
Subject: Webform: Other Non-Product Related > Other

Hello. I was wondering....what allowed Bowser Jr. to transform into his Shadow Mario form?
Thanks,
Mike

Message(#6851-000577-2490\5772490)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I'm afraid there isn't an answer to your question in regard to Bowser Jr. transforming into Shadow Mario. Nintendo excels at making sure our fans can get backstory information, character descriptions, and--most importantly--the information they require to complete the games that we publish. This can happen through our website (www.nintendo.com), Player's Guides, and Nintendo Power magazine.

Having said that, many details about our games will remain mysteries, left to the active imagination of the player. You can share what you think with other like-minded fans at our forums (http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo). There are a number of bulletin boards/forums which allow you to post questions and observations. You can also participate in online chats.

In order to use this feature of our site, you'll need a My Nintendo membership, but it's free and easy to get by going to the following address:

http://my.nintendo.com/cpp/mynintendo/myNintendo.do

If you have questions, please visit our FAQ page:

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/help_faq

Nintendo of America Inc.
Greg Hamilton

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

LOL. Yeah. Regardless, this means it could be the paintbrush, it could be the mask, or it could be something esle (that crazy Koopa black magic from SMB perhaps?).

the world may never know :( too bad they won't answer this :(

"excels at making sure our fans get character backstory information"?.... yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggght.

*attempts to leap on Shiggy*

*falls in his gem-studded pool*

Nintendo needs to amke a bigger effort toward that.

i don' think this (loser) is shadow mario :P

Great Gonzo said:
Actually, you're right.
Il Piantissmo Espagnolo is just too different. I mean, he has a freakin' mask. :shock: If Bowser Jr. could transform, why didn't he just transform into anything that he didn't need a mask for? Maybe so that this question would be askt?

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Actually, you're right.
Il Piantissmo Espagnolo is just too different. I mean, he has a freakin' mask. :shock: If Bowser Jr. could transform, why didn't he just transform into anything that he didn't need a mask for? Maybe so that this question would be askt?

Thats a question for another day :D :smug:

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Actually, you're right.

:(

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Actually, you're right.

:mrgreen: don't cry mister :( j/k :lol:

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Actually, you're right.

:mrgreen: don't cry mister :( j/k :lol:

I've checked the National Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, The Big Cooking Book and my toilet paper, but I didn't find it. Oh, I forgot about UnMarioWiki.
BACKonTOPICtm

Back