Rate the above user's signature.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

Is there some software or something everybody's using to make these things?
No, I make them in MSPaint, and animate them in GIMP.
Yeah, he's been making them all.

Since there is no sig, I'm not even gonna bother rating it.
So, you and Lario just asked Uniju to make them? Could you make one for me too? :)
Lario didn't ask; his was made out of boredom. And if you want a new one, make it yourself; I won't be any more associated with their downfall than I already am.
Free Loader said:
3/10
He took a great thing and turned it into the kind of uncreative thing that even a online generator could do.
I'm thinking I should remove mine to discourage associating my name with those horrible things.
Sorry.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

So, you and Lario just asked Uniju to make them? Could you make one for me too? :)
Lario didn't ask; his was made out of boredom. And if you want a new one, make it yourself; I won't be any more associated with their downfall than I already am.
I wasn't talking to you, silly. I knew Uniju was the ones making them, why would I ever ask you? His are better than anybody else's anyway.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

I wasn't talking to you, silly. I knew Uniju was the ones making them, why would I ever ask you? His are better than anybody else's anyway.
Sorry, I got confused by the fact that you seemed to be replying to my quote.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

Sorry, I got confused by the fact that you seemed to be replying to my quote.
If you and Lario asked Uniju to make one, I was obviously asking Uniju to make one for me... but w/e, I guess that was a bit misleading. End off-topic discussion.

I like it too. :)

8.5/10

Good, but not one of his best.

4/10

Kinda big, but I have a feeling I'm not getting some sort of joke here...

Toadbert101 said:
7/10, dun get the quotes.
Wait, you don't understand what my sig is saying, so you rate it 7/10? o_O
Well, just to clear it up, I'll elaborate:
  • 1) This one is from the short story "Intelligent Design", in which an angel asks God about the design of the human body. That was when the angel asked God about the appendix.
  • 2) This one is from "Everything Happens for a Reason", in which an angel asks God why he does stuff. The quote is pretty self-explanatory from there.

8/10

None taken. Most jokes I make are flops.

But once again, rate it on a scale of 0 to 10.

6/10

0/10, you don't even have a sig. Plus I changed mine. I think we are starting to have a bit of a rivaly between us. :eek:

5/10, Wierd in the begening, but funny at the end. It looks like it was made a guy who hates animie enough to wash them away. ;D

Free Loader said:
Toradora. I highly suggest it... That is, I WOULD highly suggest it, but it really doesn't seem like anyone here's kinda thing.
Previously rated(I think)
K

@Nerdy Guy: 5/10

Back