Rate the above user's signature.

Free Loader said:
0/10 FOR BEING TOO BIG
and because its ugly
Look who's talking. You don't have a sig :mad:

8/10

Srsly. The game is epic, also.

9/10

Its epic. The only thing that keeps it from getting a perfect ten is Bowser's creepy face. That's the first time I've seen his face that scary. :eek:

I think I already rated this one...but 7.5/10

8/10

WTF is wrong with Bowser's expression? :eek: Did he wear his extra-large dentures during that photo?

Stooben Rooben said:
WTF is wrong with Bowser's expression?
EVERYTHING...

9/10 cool.

Free Loader said:
I'm sure I've rated it before, but I'll give you a 6/10. But than I'll raise it to a 7/10 because omnomnom apples. And than I'll note that I have watched Death Note just so you don't ask me if I get the joke or not.
I'm watching Deathnote a second time. The Near/Mello arc got screwed up in the anime.

7/10

ShyGuy27 said:
9/10 because it's a really good picture.
But Bowser looks like he broke his neck and can't move from that postition and he's paralyzed for life.

Free Loader said:
I totally agree, that arc was really lame in the anime... But it was lame no matter what because all the new characters sucked. I like the movie ending better.
Light's death was epic, though.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
9/10 because it's a really good picture.
But Bowser looks like he broke his neck and can't move from that postition and he's paralyzed for life.
At least he looks evil. 8/10

6/10 (me not watch death note... but maybe I should... everbody says its good... the anime people... they sorta scare me... no offense... dot... dot... dot...)

Garlic Man said:
6/10 (me not watch death note... but maybe I should... everbody says its good... the anime people... they sorta scare me... no offense... dot... dot... dot...)
Click my sig; it's linked to the manga.

4/10

Back