Rate the above user's signature.

ShyGuy27 said:
0/10

It's a bad picture that matches your name. What a surprise. Oh, and it's breaking rules.

EDIT: I just knew I misspelled breaking, I just couldn't place how.

Yeah, and your stolen .gif is so much better. Also, it's 25 pixels over the height limit. I think you'll live.

Gemini Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
0/10

It's a bad picture that matches your name. What a surprise. Oh, and it's breaking rules.

Yeah, and your stolen .gif is so much better. Also, it's 25 pixels over the height limit. I think you'll live.
I don't think there's anything in the rules about giving credit for sigs. (Who made yours? I don't see any credit given.) There is, however, a clearly defined limit for size. As a mod, you should know these things.

It's official art. lol n0000000000000b

As a user, you should stop mini-modding and stop acting like a jackass about everything. I know that limit. I MADE the limit. I've also stated on 50561450106540645051650460 occaisions that we would give LEEWAY. Lrn2reed and stop mini-modding.

Gemini Man said:
It's official art. lol n0000000000000b

As a user, you should stop mini-modding and stop acting like a jackass about everything. I know that limit. I MADE the limit. I've also stated on 50561450106540645051650460 occaisions that we would give LEEWAY. Lrn2reed and stop mini-modding.
I leave you with one question: If Garlic had a rule-breaking sig, what would you do?

The rules are being updated. We've told you guys billions of times before that it's now 600X400.

Shy Guy: If it was 25 pixels to high, I wouldn't give a damn.

Gemini Man said:
The rules are being updated. We've told you guys billions of times before that it's now 600X400.

I know you well enough to know that you would ban him in a second.

Didn't he have a rule-abiding sig that goes with his recent theme change?

ShyGuy27 said:
Gemini Man said:

I know you well enough to know that you would ban him in a second.

Oh, yeah, because I banned fire MARIO bros because he had a sig that was 25 pixels too high. :rolleyes:

Uniju: There's such a thing as common sense. If you're being told that the ruels are being updated, maybe you should know by that point that what the rules say aren't necessarily law.

But the rules are law. I see nothing about mods being able to create rules on the spot based on their, ahem, "common sense".

back to signature rating?

*rubs temples*

OK, before I explain this, let it be known that I have no intentions of starting another flame war.

I gave yours a serious rating, which I believed was appropriate for reasons that, if stated, would start over something that's already in the past. You took it the wrong way, and what happened resulted.

ShyGuy27 said:
0/10

Yeah, you weren't upset at all. The snide comments were for show, I'm sure!

Gemini Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
0/10

Yeah, you weren't upset at all. The snide comments were for show, I'm sure!
Exactly! :smug:
No way was that trying to resurrect that old ugliness, right?
Cuz, you know, that would be inciting a flame war.

Back