Rate the above user's signature.

4/10

-___- phail.

6/10

Since the comic was written in English, I went to find the animated version, and found it in Japanese (however good a translation may be, nothing can really beat the original, if you know what I mean), and I'll probably work on watching them gradually. I'm finished watching episode 1... haha.

Garlic Man said:
6/10

Since the comic was written in English, I went to find the animated version, and found it in Japanese (however good a translation may be, nothing can really beat the original, if you know what I mean), and I'll probably work on watching them gradually. I'm finished watching episode 1... haha.
The manga was originally in Japanese. It's just hard to find untranslated manga in the US, cause, well, we don't speak Japanese. -_-
Still, the anime is ftw, until the Near/Mello arc.

Your avatar is 4/10.
Fail Deathnote humor is fail. Light's death scene was epic, and should not be reduced to Phoenix Wright-level humor.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

The manga was originally in Japanese. It's just hard to find untranslated manga in the US, cause, well, we don't speak Japanese. -_-
DAMMIT, NO SPOILERS! I'm leaving for a while if youre giving me spoilers

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

That was as un-spoilered as I could make it while still telling you that a certain story arc sucked in the anime. I mean, I just mentioned two characters. It not like I said * **** (spoiler blocked).

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

That was as un-spoilered as I could make it while still telling you that a certain story arc sucked in the anime. I mean, I just mentioned two characters. It not like I said * **** (spoiler blocked).
LIGHT'S DEATH SCENE? HELLO!?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

Maybe I was lying. Ever thought of that?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

yeah right. either way, i should leave this thread for a while; but please, can you promise me you won't say any more spoilers, even if they may be lies?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6/10

yeah right. either way, i should leave this thread for a while; but please, can you promise me you won't say any more spoilers, even if they may be lies?
Yeah,sorry. But in the last chapter, you definitely will not believe it. You just won't.

6.5/10

Meh, Ninji will go back to ChaosNinji soon. It's a ritual thing...

Flynn Scifo said:
Be thankful that it's a Tales character and not Fire Emblem.
I take it you've started playing Tales of the Abyss? Any good?

Flynn Scifo said:
Be thankful that it's a Tales character and not Fire Emblem.
I'm-a changing my name soon as well. Not videogame related tho.

7/10

Is there some software or something everybody's using to make these things?

Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

No, I make them in MSPaint, and animate them in GIMP.
Yeah, he's been making them all.

Since there is no sig, I'm not even gonna bother rating it.

EDIT: Wait, you can animate with GIMP?

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
7/10

No, I make them in MSPaint, and animate them in GIMP.
Yeah, he's been making them all.

Since there is no sig, I'm not even gonna bother rating it.
So, you and Lario just asked Uniju to make them? Could you make one for me too? :)

Back