Depression.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
This is a seirus topic. No spamming in here 3D.

Does anybody here have- problems? Not like, mental problems, but like- problems in life. My mom is going to lose her house, and her daughter. I am very sad. I might lose my house, my computer- and my sister...

Has depression happened to any1 else?

oh man that sucks, I hope everything turns out alright. (I keep you in my prayers). No depression on this side of the computer though.

It must be so hard... But stay positive. God will get you through this.

yes, believe...Through god ALL things are possible!!

isyou said:
This is a seirus topic. No spamming in here 3D.

Does anybody here have- problems? Not like, mental problems, but like- problems in life. My mom is going to lose her house, and her daughter. I am very sad. I might lose my house, my computer- and my sister...

Has depression happened to any1 else?
We're here for you. It's very sad when people are so poor they can't sustain a shelter or take care of their own children.

Let us know if you expect to leave the wiki, don't drop out on us, OK?

I'm failing math. parents MAD. ready to get rid of Compy. :(

Max2 said:
I'm failing math. parents MAD. ready to get rid of Compy. :(

oh no!

yep. Compy is the coolest Flat-Screen Computor ever!

lol... thanks guys... i'm failing math to- but my mom doesnt know because she hasent seen my report card... (And i'm also failing Science, LA, and Reading).

isyou said:
lol... thanks guys... i'm failing math to- but my mom doesnt know because she hasent seen my report card... (And i'm also failing Science, LA, and Reading).

oh man thats not good...

I know, but i'm switching schools next year so I dont think it matters...

I might... have to... LEAVE THE WIKI! I'm sorry. :cry:

Max2 said:
I might... have to... LEAVE THE WIKI! I'm sorry. :cry:

No!

If Compy goes, I will be forced into an early retirement. :cry: I'm :cry: I'm :cry: I'm Sorry everyone! :cry: :cry:

If I do... it's for real. :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANNA STAY! *floods house in sadness* WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Max2 said:
If I do... it's for real. :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANNA STAY! *floods house in sadness* WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

At least you don't WANT to leave this time... Well, Max2, all I can say is this: Good luck in the outside world. It's hard, make that brutal, without teh internetz, but I believe in you and am proud of you. *hopeful puppy eyes and big fake smile with tears rolling down one cheek emoticon we don't have*

Max2 said:
If Compy goes, I will be forced into an early retirement. :cry: I'm :cry: I'm :cry: I'm Sorry everyone! :cry: :cry:

no you can't leave *cries* first fg, maybe Isyou, and no not you too!!!!!!!!!!

W*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*H!

Sorry.

So sad... I'll miss ypu, pervert. :cry: :cry:

isyou said:
No spamming in here 3D.

Why do you always have to put AHHHHHH! in all your posts?

Back