Depression.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
This is a seirus topic. No spamming in here 3D.

Does anybody here have- problems? Not like, mental problems, but like- problems in life. My mom is going to lose her house, and her daughter. I am very sad. I might lose my house, my computer- and my sister...

Has depression happened to any1 else?
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
oh man that sucks, I hope everything turns out alright. (I keep you in my prayers). No depression on this side of the computer though.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
yes, believe...Through god ALL things are possible!!
 

Wayoshi

PM Pro
isyou said:
This is a seirus topic. No spamming in here 3D.

Does anybody here have- problems? Not like, mental problems, but like- problems in life. My mom is going to lose her house, and her daughter. I am very sad. I might lose my house, my computer- and my sister...

Has depression happened to any1 else?
We're here for you. It's very sad when people are so poor they can't sustain a shelter or take care of their own children.

Let us know if you expect to leave the wiki, don't drop out on us, OK?
 

Max2

King Bowser
I'm failing math. parents MAD. ready to get rid of Compy. :(
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Max2 said:
I'm failing math. parents MAD. ready to get rid of Compy. :(
oh no!
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

Max2

King Bowser
yep. Compy is the coolest Flat-Screen Computor ever!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
lol... thanks guys... i'm failing math to- but my mom doesnt know because she hasent seen my report card... (And i'm also failing Science, LA, and Reading).
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
isyou said:
lol... thanks guys... i'm failing math to- but my mom doesnt know because she hasent seen my report card... (And i'm also failing Science, LA, and Reading).
oh man thats not good...
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I know, but i'm switching schools next year so I dont think it matters...
 

Max2

King Bowser
I might... have to... LEAVE THE WIKI! I'm sorry. :cry:
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Max2 said:
I might... have to... LEAVE THE WIKI! I'm sorry. :cry:
No!
 

Max2

King Bowser
If Compy goes, I will be forced into an early retirement. :cry: I'm :cry: I'm :cry: I'm Sorry everyone! :cry: :cry:
 

Max2

King Bowser
If I do... it's for real. :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANNA STAY! *floods house in sadness* WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Max2 said:
If I do... it's for real. :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANNA STAY! *floods house in sadness* WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
At least you don't WANT to leave this time... Well, Max2, all I can say is this: Good luck in the outside world. It's hard, make that brutal, without teh internetz, but I believe in you and am proud of you. *hopeful puppy eyes and big fake smile with tears rolling down one cheek emoticon we don't have*
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Max2 said:
If Compy goes, I will be forced into an early retirement. :cry: I'm :cry: I'm :cry: I'm Sorry everyone! :cry: :cry:
no you can't leave *cries* first fg, maybe Isyou, and no not you too!!!!!!!!!!
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
W*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*H!

Sorry.

So sad... I'll miss ypu, pervert. :cry: :cry:
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
isyou said:
No spamming in here 3D.
Why do you always have to put AHHHHHH! in all your posts?
 
Top