Depression.

No, Isyou. Posts innapropiatly sometimes,

ya dirty SP*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*MER!

But not as bad as me. :P

But if you leave, we'll all miss you. You've been a good contributor... and that sig will live in infamy.... :shifty:

3D? If I leave... I will make you in charge of Kirby Wiki.

3dejong said:
No, Isyou. Posts innapropiatly sometimes,

ya dirty SP*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*MER!

But not as bad as me. :P

But if you leave, we'll all miss you. You've been a good contributor... and that sig will live in infamy.... :shifty:

Huh...

What in the world do you mean by post inapropiatley?

Some weeks ago I was worried in failing at school but now it's fine. I'm spending a bit less time on waffles now.

I'm doing pretty good in school and currently doubting that I'll ever have to lose my MarioWiki privileges, but I do need to work on not procrastinating homework...

Dude, it really sucks that we can't all just sit in a room and chat, y'know? It's really wild to think about the massive distances we're scaling over here.

Anyway, God bless you all. You can do it, guys!

yeah... We're world-wide pals!

Yay! W00t from Illinois!

2:41 AM I'm practicing a speech... well, not right now, but you get it.

isyou said:
I know, but i'm switching schools next year so I dont think it matters...

Not to make things worse, but, it could matter. Schools send your records (including all of your marks, detentions, suspentions, etc.) to the next school you go to. Which means, all your teachers will know, probably. D=

Good luck with everything, though, everyone.

Necro-Bump.

Had to.

Everyone at my school hates the heck out of me.

It's the other way around for me.... I hate a lot of kids at my school.

♪ Why can't weeeeeeee be friends, why can't weeeeeeee be friends... ♪

oh and seriously guys lighten up it'll get better. probably.

Derailing in progress...

Alternately, you can find the charmap in your computer (by pressing the start button, clicking on "run", and typing charmap, or if you have Windows 7, you can simply type "charmap" in the "Search Programs and Files" field.)

Back