Worse TV Series Eva

They NEVER made sense!

I've found Spongebob became boring when it was in limbo, just showing repeats over and over and over again; the movie sort of saved the series for a while, though.

Also, I kind of hate it when Family Guy is accused of ripping-off The Simpsons, I just don't see any real resemblance between the two series.

I agree!

Family Guy is gross rip off of The Simpsons!
I just saw some clips from it and it makes me happy
that someone made a MUGEN vid of Homer kicking Peter's butt! :lol:

Sir Grodus said:
I've found Spongebob became boring when it was in limbo, just showing repeats over and over and over again; the movie sort of saved the series for a while, though.

Also, I kind of hate it when Family Guy is accused of ripping-off The Simpsons, I just don't see any real resemblance between the two series.

Me too,once the episodes came,old ones were enjoyable again

The new Spongebob episodes are too....YEAH!

Like that episode where Patrick pretends to be a girl...and in the end he takes his clothes off and just walks around naked. Now that I think about it, there's nudity in almost every Spongebob episode.

Like the episode where Spongebob and Patrick get naked and go invisible...and in the end...they touch each other's butts. And that episode where Spongebob and Patrick become parents. And the episode where-

Both are about a dysfunctional american familly and Peter and Homer are a lot alike. Otherwise, they are verry different.

Paper Jorge said:
*looks at Pucca*

Nah, it might be a bit too romantic but I've seen worse.

*looks at Spongebob*

MY EYES!

:evil:

Phoenix Rider said:
I hate the Simpsons (FOX), pretty much everything on NBC, all the cartoon channels, (except Adult Swim on Cartoon Network), Ghost Whisperer (CBS), and that's about it. Other than those I'll watch anything at least once.
Including Game Shows?

Everyone knows Barney is the worst show ever. And the stuff on Discovery Heatlh.

Max2 said:
Everyone knows Barney is the worst show ever. And the stuff on Discovery Heatlh.

I find rather stupid that you are bashing a show aimed for a very-young audience. If you are trying to find an award-winning allegory about war and politic, you are sure going to be dissapointed.

... Well, unlike half the people here, I think reality TV suxzorz. Hold the tomatoes, I'm not that bad.

Uniju said:
HORRIBLE SHOWS:

Most things on Nick
Most things on Cartoon Network
Most TV shows in the US...

Basically if you want to watch a good TV show you NEED to watch ANIME( game experience may change during onli- wait... Never mind...)
I Like Mostly Canadian Cartoons.

3dejong said:
Phoenix Rider said:
Yeah. Anything wrong with game shows?

NO ONE FLAMETH THE GAME SHOWS!

Game shows r th onle sws I wtch.

I love game shows and reality shows.....the only other thing I watch are Adult Swim on cartoon network (Furturama)

ghostyoshi67 said:
Game shows and reality shows are cool. But I have to admit that cartoons and anime are getting worse these days:

Bad stuff - Naruto, Inuyasha, Sonic X, Camp Lazlo, Juniper Lee and My Gym Partner Is a Monkey

...>_>
*ducks from the tomatoes*
argreed exepct The Last three

Uniju said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Game shows and reality shows are cool. But I have to admit that cartoons and anime are getting worse these days:

Bad stuff - Naruto, Inuyasha, Sonic X, Camp Lazlo, Juniper Lee and My Gym Partner Is a Monkey

...>_>
*ducks from the tomatoes*

Wow, wow, wow hold up there! Naruto and Inuyasha are cool, all the old anime are worse...

Also Bleach is also cool...

But ya, almost all US shows suck...

Bleach, hm? Never seen that show before... I heard it's a really good show. I might watch it sometime later.

Back