Easiest Boss

Sorbetti, SMG2.

BPK497 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Sorbetti, SMG2.
I found him quite hard.
Well, I did watch someone's Let's Play of SMG2 before I got it, so I already knew. But really all you need to do is spin next to the red bump thing.

Jump Guardian from Metroid Prime 2.

IT's just a normal Warrior Ing with ability to jump.

I say giant blooper from SPM. it gives you a huge warning as to where it's going to strike, then just get out of the way and burn it as bowser, repeating the process until the red one appears and you burn it 3 times. talking to barry at the beginning of the chapter tells you exactly how to beat it, lowering the difficulty further.

The last Bowser fight in Super Mario Galaxy 2 is super-easy. I heard that people TRY to get hit there.

The HARDEST fight is with Topmaniac, daredevil or not. I mean, it's sooooo difficult! No one can complete it!! Not even the most advanced players out there! NO ONE, I SAY!!

Sarcasm Chasm

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
The HARDEST fight is with Topmaniac, daredevil or not. I mean, it's sooooo difficult! No one can complete it!! Not even the most advanced players out there! NO ONE, I SAY!!

Sarcasm Chasm
Wut noes topmaniac is easy just hit him and hit his smaller ones.

That will probably be the reply from some kids who don't get sarcasm, AKA :waluigi:.

Dancing Raccoon said:
The first Chaos fight on Sonic DX
I see this and raise you Big vs. Chaos 6.

... And every character vs. character fight.

"Knuckles: Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
Sonic: YES!"

Every one of Chaos' forms are easy, even the so-called "Perfect" Chaos. He's one of the easiest final bosses in video game history.

You're crazy talking, SolarBlaze. I found Perfect Chaos extremely hard, especially his second phase.

Seriously? Not that I'm trying to throw it in your face or anything, but I was able to beat him like it was nothing.

The only thing that troubled me on him was those blasted tornadoes that appeared near him. Those are what threw me off.

Fassad said:
The only thing that troubled me on him was those blasted tornadoes that appeared near him. Those are what threw me off.
You know, when I first looked at tornadoes I thought it said tomatoes. I found the final boss of Sonic's story harder. It took me just an hour for Perfect Chaos, yet it took me months for him.

Personally, I found the first phase of that battle to be far more challenging than the final phase of it. It should have been the other way around.

Just fought Bowser Jr.'s Boomsday Machine. I found it pretty easy.

WaluigiWare said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Just fought Bowser Jr.'s Boomsday Machine. I found it pretty easy.
Well yeah, but there are easier bosses in the game than that. Squizzard, anyone?
Squidward?

Back