Easiest Boss

^ I found Falkner a little harder than Roark, in that case...

I'd have to say Cloud 'N Candy, but I never played Yoshi's Story...

O'Chunks the first time.

Metroid Prime with it's Shell thing. Dunno why, but that was a Pathetic fight. The Core on the other hand....

Crackin355 said:
Metroid Prime with it's Shell thing. Dunno why, but that was a Pathetic fight. The Core on the other hand....
You're kidding, right? On Veteran and Hypermode, it's f*cking hell!!!

I beat all three and I have to say, the final boss of Metroid Prime 2 is the hardest of the three, with Metroid Prime's boss in second, and Corruption's in last because it was easy.

I didn't like the third game as much as the first two, it was boring.

Even though im not that far into Prime 2, i still think Metroid Prime was better. Might change later on though.

Yokuba said:
Prime 2 is obviously superior.
It would be except for 2 things:
- the beam ammo sucked, as Shyguy said.
- the music was nowhere near as memorable, save for the Lower Brinstar remix and the Torvus Bog overworld theme.

Crystal Man said:
Yokuba said:
Prime 2 is obviously superior.
It would be except for 2 things:
- the beam ammo sucked, as Shyguy said.
- the music was nowhere near as memorable, save for the Lower Brinstar remix and the Torvus Bog overworld theme.
The beam ammo made it more challenging. Annihiliator beam was awesome. Better than boring Plasma Beam.
MP2 is known as "the Majora's Mask" as the Prime series, so it has darker music. Sanctuary Fortress' music was awesome, all the boss music was awesome (especially Quadraxis') and the final boss was not only more challenging, it had better music than Metroid Prime (the boss, not the game).

Quadraxis was the best thing ever in any game.

Other than that Prime 1 > Prime 2.

My opinion:

Prime - Better setting, better overworld themes. Had pretty good boss music (Omega Pirate's was the best).
Prime 2 - The most challenging, cool areas (Sanctuary Fortress), great storyline, awesome bosses
Corruption - Shit areas (basically deserted areas), boring plot, good boss music (especially Rundas'), most random final boss of the series

I purposely don't equip the cricket badge simply because it makes the battle too easy.

Most Mario bosses tend to be ridiculously easy, especially after Super Mario Bros. 3 (Salvo the Slime Prince Froggy Marching Milde every boss in Yoshi's Island comes to mind).

As for an easy boss in a game that normally doesn't have easy bosses though... Computer Virus/Battle Windows in Kirby Super Star. Defending whenever it is attacking makes it virtually impossible to die, and you cannot attack it during that period anyway; during the time where you can, the boss does not atack, so you never need to worry about getting hit. (No ability runs make the boss near impossible to beat due to its nature, however, especially the stronger version in Milky Way Wishes D:)

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Hooktail took effort? Someone didn't find the cricket badge.

I did. The only part that required a bit of effort was when Hooky ate the Toad.

Stooben said:
I purposely don't equip the cricket badge simply because it makes the battle too easy.
I still think she's easy either way, regardless of whether or not the cricket badge is equipped.

Back