Easiest Boss

I don't understand how the final phase of SMG2's final boss could be hard at all. I always kill Bowser before he even attacks.

He attacks?!

Yes he attacks, after he does all the rolling towards you he does a falcon punch and MCD it's Squizzard not Squidward

Again, can you even get hit or die on the final phase of the Bowser fight?

When he charges at you with his FALCON PUNCH, Mario just basically flies around and lands on another meteorite without taking any damage.

WaluigiWare said:
Again, can you even get hit or die on the final phase of the Bowser fight?

When he charges at you with his FALCON PUNCH, Mario just basically flies around and lands on another meteorite without taking any damage.
He does take damage, just one wedge of health, that's it. It's pretty retarded because it looks like a falcon punch but it does little damage when it should do a lot

C.C. said:
Yes he attacks, after he does all the rolling towards you he does a falcon punch and MCD it's Squizzard not Squidward
I know, it was just a joke.

Bowser in the first two SMB games was so easy because of that axe.

I wonder when Bowser will ever decide to just make an appropriate arena for his battle with Mario with NO weaknesses, what-so-ever. No axe by the bridge, no spiked mines circling the arena, no "lids" over the lava that can break when impacted, etc.

"WHY DO YOU PUT BOWSER DOWN?"

All Mario needed was a Mushroom then he could just run through the hammers in the final Bowser battle.

Rumia in Touhou Koumakyou~ Emodiment of Scarlet Devil. To be fair, I haven't tried battling her in the harder difficulties.

She is the first boss. Everything after that is pure evil, tho.

Yeah, but he could be a bit of a pain if you don't have the Feeling Fine badges equipped. Without them, he could easily freeze you in time and keep attacking you over and over. That could end up being a real problem for the next battle, if you don't have enough Star Points to level up.

I usually did the guard command and it didn't freeze me. I also used Vivian's Fiery Jinx to kill the Grodus X.

Hooktail I thought was easy. You just attack every enemy you see, and then you'll be high enough level to finish him in a few turns.

Her.

Also you could just use the cricket badge and you barely even need to fight. This has already been established.

Easiest boss... let me think...

Probably all the bosses in onett... especially Starman Junior since Buzz Buzz gives you the upper hand and your cannot get hurt while Buzz Buzz uses Psi Shield sigma and and Starman Junior only uses PSI attacks.

Back