What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

it's not that you notice the acting, it's that you love the character that's being portrayed. if that happens, then they've done a good job acting

um

i watched like half an hour of the tree of life before i got bored and quit

i really should stop quitting movies without finishing them

also i watched life of pi

that's it really, i guess. but all three movies are supposed to be amazing and i just didn't like them

those sound more like "spiritual" movies than "religious" movies to me, but i suppose the terms are flexible

have you seen "it's a wonderful life" yet?

nah

i'll get around to it eventually, but i'm trying to catch up on all of the 2014 movies i haven't seen yet, since it's the end of the year

my mind is remembering the last time we talked about oscars
Javelin said:
Nabber said:
frozen and the lego movie aren't even comparable they came out in different years

which brings me to my next point: there are like twenty billion good movies that are going to be nominated for the oscars this year and i don't want any of them to lose

what do i do
frozen release date: november 27 2013
the lego movie release date: february 7 2014

yeah how dare we compare these movies, they come out in completely different years and certainly weren't less than three months apart

Umi Sonoda said:
lol oscars are about as pointless as mindless junk
sorry i probably should have used the term awards season

basically now is when everyone decides to release every single good movie of the year in like two months and it's a huge cram session for me to see all these movies

but yeah it's also fun to watch the oscars even if they're pointless

The Hobbit BOTFA
Really enjoyed , I have enjoyed the hobbit films not as great as LOTR but pretty good

I loved the bit at the end where Bilbo gets a knock on the door from Gandalf, a good way to end it

Shame there won't be anymore middle earth.

The Doctor said:
The Hobbit BOTFA
Really enjoyed , I have enjoyed the hobbit films not as great as LOTR but pretty good

I loved the bit at the end where Bilbo gets a knock on the door from Gandalf, a good way to end it

Shame there won't be anymore middle earth.
Unless someone remakes these movies

Back