What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Wreck-It Ralph

"Being John Malkovich"

I don't want to use the term "mind-blowing" lightly, but if I had to give it to one movie, it'd either be this or Inception. It was an amazing experience.

Beneath the Planet of the Apes

That was a bit of a downer.

EDIT: Followed it with Escape from the Planet of the Apes. It started out as a sort of comedy and then got gradually darker.

Conquest of the Battle of the Apes and Battle for the Planet of the Apes

The former actually wasn't bad (reminded me of Rise), but the latter was terrible and didn't need to be made.

I've been meaning to watch Kill Bill sometime, but it's hard to find four hours to set aside for it.

Morty said:
That was barely talked about in the movie.
Morty said:
What was the movie about?
It was about finding what family is really about.

What a coincidence, I just finished watching both volumes of Kill Bill myself.

Very good movie, though the pacing suffered from being split into two parts.

I don't know if it was intended that way or not, but the first half was almost all action and the second half was almost all character development and story, really.

Not that it was bad, but I think it would have worked out better if they could combine the action and the story.

I watched Frozen. It was pretty good. Let It Go was the only song that stuck out to me as good.

Beginning of it made me cringe, the mid-section was really nice, the end was average.

I'm not really a movie guy anyway, I only watched it because my sister bought it.

The entire Saw series. Quite disappointed. It was gory, and I liked the ideas, but something was missing which made it not at all scary.

Back