What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Pacific Rim. That is an awesome movie.

SAW VI and SAW VII

I enjoyed them both, especially since I was with a mate making snide remarks throughout the entire thing

Thor

...Dammit, now I need to pester one of my friends to come to the theatres and watch the sequel with me.

Currently watching the original Ghostbusters and have already set up a recording for Ghostbusters II since that one's airing during my sleep... :dk:

I do know that Ghostbusters II does feature some New Year's scenes, though and that's the holiday that's upcoming.

why haven't I watched guyver dark hero sooner

Frozen

Yeah I may not be in the target demographic but seriously, this is probably my favorite Disney film behind Wreck-it Ralph and things like Monsters Inc and Cars back when I was in the target demographic for those two but I can say that Frozen is not a typical Disney princess film and arrgh just see it for yourself.

I will say it looks stunning visually especially with the ice effects and I would say is my favorite thing about the film probably because I'm trying to educate myself in the field of graphics technology because no one else in my area cares about that stuff as much as I do to teach me anything

Frozen

God, the movie was amazing. My only complaint was that it was a bit song-heavy in the beginning, but other than that it was great. Surprised that Olaf didn't turn out to be a shitty character; that was good. Trailers for this movie are really shitty.

I actually thought that Anna was going to marry Hans and that it would be Kristoff to get Elsa, but it seems Elsa remains unmarried.

Back