What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ok I can't decide whether I like it more than the book or the same. It was a really good film but some parts that they changed I kind of wished they hadn't like by the end of the book Sam and Frodo are already at Mordor but in this film they don't enter it.The battle for Helm's Deep was really awesome though. Also that impossible Legolas horse jump. :) Will watch Return of the King soon.

I watched them recently aswell,found the last one really tearful..but I didn't cry haha..hmm

Elsa said:
but that's just your opinion

it's fact that Return of the King is the best movie ever
you made i a typo but don't worry i fixed it for you :)

Space Jam

i always wonder, of all the good parts of the movie, why do people only remember the theme song?

Castiel said:
Space Jam

i always wonder, of all the good parts of the movie, why do people only remember the theme song?

because its more iconic i guess

overall though i did love the movie quite a bit.

Being a big basket ball fan and a huge fan of looney tunes is probably what made me enjoy it so much.

Back to the Future. It's been way too long since I last watched it. Still as great as ever.

Also, The Internship. I've always wanted to watch it because Google and that happened just a few moments ago. I thought it was great, and I'm on a high from all the Googliness.

Up

I thought that people were exaggerating when they said Up is such a sad movie, but fuck, it really was sad. Excellent movie and glad I saw it. Better late than never.

Little Shop of Horrors

Fun times and good music. I especially liked how the Greek Chorus fit into the story between the sings, and Audrey II was an impressive feat of puppeteering and cinematography.

Back