What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Iron Man

pretty good movie

Frozen

FUCKING SON OF A SEXY BITCH THAT WAS FANTASTICLY AWESOME

Nabber's going to kiss you for saying that.

Monsters University, good film.

Just started watching the 2011 remake of Piranha

Green Lantern

This is pretty underrated. Though the film has some flaws it's still entertaining. I thought the scene with all the Lantern corps was cool and the post credits scene. I hope a sequel is made one day.

Smashgoom202 said:
Maylene said:
Champion Christmas said:
Maylene said:
rewatched iron man 3

can't get over that one thing
I know. It was at least somewhat funny.

i think i was too busy bein' angry about it
How so?

Felt like a waste. The twist probably would've been more bearable if they used a lesser known villain or just created one for that very purpose.

Though honestly I would've preferred if they didn't use the twist at all.

I saw Catching Fire on Sunday.

It was good. A big step up from the first film. Of course, having read the series, I knew how this book ended, but still, I eagerly anticipate Number 3 (Part 1)

They just want your cash now. Part 1 usually is the setup, part 2 is the finale. So my guess is mockingjay part 2 will be better than part 1

wasn't mockingjay supposed to be an awful book

everyone who talked to me about it had a negative opinion, so i never read it

Meta Knight said:
They just want your cash now. Part 1 usually is the setup, part 2 is the finale. So my guess is mockingjay part 2 will be better than part 1
You may think that, but Hollywood has sucked before.

Dr. Javelin said:

It was defintely the worst book in the series, for several reason, opposed to Catching Fire which is the best in the series.

I liked mockingjay, I highly recommend it

and having read it, this is one book I actually understand splitting into two movies, it had a lot more happen in it than either of the first two

Insidious: Chapter 2. Watched with some mates on a free period. Two of them were shitting themselves, one was only shitting themself because of the people screaming around him, and I remained unphased.

Smaug said:
Meta Knight said:
You may think that, but Hollywood has sucked before.

Dr. Javelin said:

It was defintely the worst book in the series, for several reason, opposed to Catching Fire which is the best in the series.
Really? Catching Fire was a bore and I liked Mockingjay. At least that book wasn't just a retread of the first one. Still, the first book is the best.

Back