SSBB for DS

Suzaku Kururugi said:
If they're are going to have a SSB for the portable, then one it has to be on the 3DS, because of the awesome graphics and 3D of course, and two in my opinion if they are going to have one then they must have at least the same number of characters as SSBB or more.
I agree

Suzaku Kururugi said:
If they're are going to have a SSB for the portable, then one it has to be on the 3DS, because of the awesome graphics and 3D of course, and two in my opinion if they are going to have one then they must have at least the same number of characters as SSBB or more.
Asking for that many character may be a little too much for the DS to handle...

Fassad said:
Suzaku Kururugi said:
Asking for that many character may be a little too much for the DS to handle...
Which is another reason it should not be on the DS

What makes you guys think Nintendo is going to port Brawl to a 3DS? I was thinking that they would make a new Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS and work on that.

It's like Mario Kart DS. A DS can't handle Mario Kart Double Dash, which is the most recent game, so such a game like Mario Kart DS is not possible.

I agree. New games > remakes.

It's like Mario Kart DS. A DS can't handle Mario Kart Double Dash, which is the most recent game, so such a game like Mario Kart DS is not possible.
Your statement is... outdated?

WaluigiWare said:
I agree. New games > remakes.

Your statement is... outdated?

It's according to the previous posters' logic.

The DS can't handle Super Smash Bros. There is no control stick. Those posts I made are assuming it is being made on the 3DS.

Why can't it be like Jump Ultimate Stars? They use a ton of sprites in that game, yet the DS can handle all of that.

I don't think so because an SSB on the go would make itn sound like a casual game rather then a hard core gamer game

C.C. said:
I don't think so because an SSB on the go would make itn sound like a casual game rather then a hard core gamer game

The term "hardcore" and "casual" doesn't even exist. They are just simply how you play the game and the time and frequency.

I think you meant "bad" rather than "good" game.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:
I don't think so because an SSB on the go would make it sound like a casual game rather then a hard core gamer game

The term "hardcore" and "casual" doesn't even exist. They are just simply how you play the game and the time and frequency.

No, I don't mean that. Look, if they ever made a SSBDS then I'll play it, I will most likely like it but I think it won't be a good move

C.C. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:
I don't think so because an SSB on the go would make it sound like a casual game rather then a hard core gamer game

No, I don't mean that. Look, if they ever made a SSBDS then I'll play it, I will most likely like it but I think it won't be a good move

Nintendo will surely find a way with it. Just look at the power of the 3DS that can even play a port of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:

Nintendo will surely find a way with it. Just look at the power of the 3DS that can even play a port of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

So true...

Junior Troopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:

So true...
I'm not suprised because OoT is an old N64 game, same thing with SM64DS. If they make an SMS or a Wind Waker port then I'll be convinced

C.C. said:
Junior Troopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
C.C. said:

So true...
I'm not suprised because OoT is an old N64 game, same thing with SM64DS. If they make an SMS or a Wind Waker port then I'll be convinced

If Super Smash Bros. can work out on an old N64, why not a new Super Smash Bros. on a 3DS?

SSB has never been made into a port. It has been made into files that can be downloaded into a computer or Wii but I'm not surprised with that

Back