SSBB for DS

cpleshek

Koopa Troopa
What do you think? This might be a good idea. You play multi-player with wireless communication. I think that it would be a good idea. And you don't have to have the game if you are second player. Who else thinks that this might be a good idea?
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
I remember reading Nintendo's website back in '03 or '04 that they were making one, but I haven't heard anything about an official one since then, but there's this game called Jump Super-star for the DS, which alot like SSB, so the project probily evolved into that. There's also a DS homebrew game called SSB DS, it's kinda crappy and glitchy though.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Could be a good idea. Maybe they will do one for their next portable?
Per, but it's kinda hard to think of a new Nintendo portable that can top the DSi.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Or the DS. You know, the one that won't snap in half at the drop of a pin.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Jeff said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Could be a good idea. Maybe they will do one for their next portable?
Per, but it's kinda hard to think of a new Nintendo portable that can top the DSi.
When the first video game ever came out, people were like "omfg awesome lol, nothing will ever be more awesome than this".

See where I'm going?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
OMimistasia said:
And what would the stylus do?
I hate that attitude. Just because you have a touch screen doesn't mean it needs to be an integral part of every game on the DS.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Général Maskass said:
OMimistasia said:
And what would the stylus do?
I hate that attitude. Just because you have a touch screen doesn't mean it needs to be an integral part of every game on the DS.
Yeah. PSP games survive without a touch screen.

Anyway, I like the idea of a Super Smash Brothers Brawl port for the DS. If it happens I hope the third party characters are included again.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
I would also like to see an SSB game (or any game at all) with downloadable patches which balance the game, etc. This could perhaps be included in the next.
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
When I went to youtube and type down "Super Smash Bros. DS" or SSBDS or something like that, all that showed was that one game all over the interenet known as Super Smash Flash or Super Smash Bros. Flash, I took a look at it and played it. Well to my point, it will be a bad idea, 1. low memory. 2. crappy graphics. 3. glitches. 4. crappy WFC, more crappier then SSBB's.
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
I'd prefer a new console one. Seems like console games always turn out better.
 
Hey i downloaded one from the internet ..
its called super smash rumble
unfortunately......
1)its crappy
2)its laggy
3)it cannot support multiplayer
4)it cannot support cpu battle
5)its glitchful
6)there are 2 stages only
but..............
it has 3rd party players like
cloud , starfy , mickey and other more
:) :)just google it if you want it
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Zero of the Rebellion said:
When I went to youtube and type down "Super Smash Bros. DS" or SSBDS or something like that, all that showed was that one game all over the interenet known as Super Smash Flash or Super Smash Bros. Flash, I took a look at it and played it. Well to my point, it will be a bad idea, 1. low memory. 2. crappy graphics. 3. glitches. 4. crappy WFC, more crappier then SSBB's.
That game was made in Flash. >__________>
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
meatalsnake said:
Hey i downloaded one from the internet ..
its called super smash rumble
unfortunately......
1)its crappy
2)its laggy
3)it cannot support multiplayer
4)it cannot support cpu battle
5)its glitchful
6)there are 2 stages only
but..............
it has 3rd party players like
cloud , starfy , mickey and other more
:) :)just google it if you want it
Fangames are never any good. :P

Though I think maybe Nintendo might make an offical SBBDS for the 3DS or something. New technology always opens up new possibilties.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Lyra said:
I remember reading Nintendo's website back in '03 or '04 that they were making one, but I haven't heard anything about an official one since then, but there's this game called Jump Super-star for the DS, which alot like SSB, so the project probily evolved into that. There's also a DS homebrew game called SSB DS, it's kinda crappy and glitchy though.
i know im responding to an incredibly old post but
Jump Super-Star is part of another on-going series, and has absolutely nothing to do with Smash Bros.
I have no idea why anyone would ever think that.
 

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
As NG said, new technology opens up the doors for a promising game to be made. A Super Smash Bros. game for a portable console sounds pretty good, I sure know that I would buy it just to play at home and on the go; and I really like the SSB series, as do many people. If it were possible (which it probably is), Nintendo would probably benefit for making a "Super Smash Bros. 3DS" (whatever the name would be :P).
 

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!
meatalsnake said:
Hey i downloaded one from the internet ..
its called super smash rumble
unfortunately......
1)its crappy
2)its laggy
3)it cannot support multiplayer
4)it cannot support cpu battle
5)its glitchful
6)there are 2 stages only
but..............
it has 3rd party players like
cloud , starfy , mickey and other more
:) :)just google it if you want it
Starfy isn't third party -.-
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
If they're are going to have a SSB for the portable, then one it has to be on the 3DS, because of the awesome graphics and 3D of course, and two in my opinion if they are going to have one then they must have at least the same number of characters as SSBB or more.
 
Top