Luigi's Mansion 2 HD

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Luigi has finally stopped buying land in the Metaverse and went back to a job that actually pays in his second adventure in Mansions now in HD
Kinda surprised the original version didn't have its own topic

I guess it's good to have remakes for preservance sake.. but this one seems so unnecessary imo

I wouldn't buy this, it's perfectly playable in my 3DS.

Seems like a redundant remake to me but hey if you missed it the first time nows your chance.

I did play the second game a few years ago, but never finished it. I might give this one another go, this time on a bigger screen.

They should have bundled the first game with this one as well, since that one was remade for 3DS.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was a game on the 3DS that got ported to the PS4 and I think it is so much better to play on the PS4, not just because of graphics or playing on my big TV but also using a better controller (control stick feels a lot more comfortable). I played Luigi's Mansion 2 a little while ago and I'm thinking the Switch port will do the same for me as Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance did.

As someone who has it (and the original Luigi's Mansion) on 3DS, I'ma pass. $60 is a bit much for graphic enhancements and the ability to play on a big screen

Never played the original two, and am getting this solely for the purpose that I don't have a 3DS. I'm dreading that fourth boss though, the Ice Monster...

Back