the official "u did it" thread

Super! Hope you do very well on the AP test. Aim for a 5 if you can!

Fell into the trap of listening to Gangnam Style the whole way through after 5 years of avoiding it.

I did it. I have a fresh home cooked meal in the oven for once (instead of home cooked meals that I froze) and I'm not so physically exhausted today.

Got my first assignment in Computer Science class done.

I did got a little help though.

Took the battery out of my phone and somehow put it back in with no problems.

I never thought I'd be on the waiting list to help solve one of my life's greatest problems, social anxiety, but here I am. I don't know when my first therapy appointment is, but I hope I can finally end this problem for once and for all.

Stargazing said:
I never thought I'd be on the waiting list to help solve one of my life's greatest problems, social anxiety, but here I am. I don't know when my first therapy appointment is, but I hope I can finally end this problem for once and for all.
Good luck Star.

Stargazing said:
Marcia said:
I might be getting estrogen as early as next week! I'm so excited!
Woohoo congrats to both of you!!!!

After spending hours on UV mapping and staying until 2:30 a.m. last night, I finished texturing the Yoshi. I cheated by using the original Yoshi's textures rather than drawing my own textures, but hey, it works. Just needed to edit the UVs a bit.

f3pgonq.png

QlV9frd.png

etG21QU.png

Now, I'll "just" need to add a bone structure and rig it, so it'll be ready for animating (or at least ragdolling it for Gmod or making it a survivor in Left 4 Dead 2).

Programs used: Maya 2014 for modeling, headus UVLayout for UV unwrapping.

So there's this 10-hour video of the Jeopardy! "Think" music on YouTube. I'm challenging myself to listen to the whole. Entire. Thing.

I'm already about an hour through, so that's cool.

I managed to catch an extremely bad kind of sickness.
Another accomplishment: I passed this big Biology test in class today and managed to sit through a very boring college class....it was American History which is okay on other days but today it was like, "I don't want to sit in this class for three hours, and get a bunch of paperwork to do as aftermath. I'd like to just be at home sleeping." Lol.
Now that I'm actually home and about to go to sleep I can't because I have trouble sleeping and it's just too early.
Hilarious :p

I finally managed to get my second Turing assignment in Computer Science done.

8Auyvhn.png

I got to be fully in charge of the freezer part of the store for the last two weeks, I've also been taught a bunch of inventory management stuff recently. My pay went up a bit because I've been there a while and then I got to work on a public holiday today. $$$ no work this weekend fortunately.

I love how every aussie on the forum worked today despite it being a public holiday

Anyway we got our build done and sent to Sony today which was a damn miracle. So fucking exhausted.

Back