the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

is it the maturity?

So I bested my little brother at SMB. Found the way out of world 8-castle (first go at it, no clue at what I was doing), and defeated Bowser (that again first time), which pissed him off.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntd

I unlocked jigglypuff in smash bros brawl.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Dr. Murder said:
is it the maturity?

So I bested my little brother at SMB. Found the way out of world 8-castle (first go at it, no clue at what I was doing), and defeated Bowser (that again first time), which pissed him off.

reminds me of when friends thought they could kick my ass in guilty gear.

probably why i dont have many friends hahahaha

who do you play as in guilty gear, i play as robo-ky. he's my favorite

i played tf2 and actually somewhat enjoyed it for a bit, at least that was a few hours ago

get my mc char shipped w/ a cute elf and take reference screenshots for future cute art
well, shipped even further and partly by our lord and saviour HELIX FOSSIL

i tried homestuck out

man i hung out with my mom like all day.

Had like 3 appointments, one was counseling, the other was my mental doctor, and the last was the dentist.

With that in mind i got to eat at panda express which is delicious.

dat rice and sweet fire chicken

It's either that part or Jack's Jailbreak Adventure. Both of which involve my favorite character running around killing people.

ernesth100 said:
I unlocked Spear Pillar in SSBB today. also what is BRERB?

Brown Rabbits eat random berrys.

In band today we play Eye of the Tiger, Don't Stop Believin', and Final Countdown, and I felt good.
But that was ruined when we played A Rock, Beverly Hills, and Ironman.

So an update on my life:

My ex is now madly in love with another guy, and due to a misunderstanding they both hate my guts (he literally told me to burn in hell)

My chair is now on the other side of the room, and there's a toy robot in the living room scattered in broken pieces.

And I'm crying hard, of course.

EDIT: Not only that, but she unfriended and blocked me on Facebook too! :'(

finished reading DM of the Rings

:(

wasn't it awesome?

and now you can go to darths and droids, the star wars version! there's no reason to be sad

yeah it was pretty awesome

i'll probably start the star wars one tomorrow

Spent the day with mates, had 9 unsuspecting photos of me, which I may post in a bit.

Back