the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Bought a Wii U (also bought my first system using my own money that I worked for)

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Ran the pacers in school, got 60

Wall Doxey said:
(also bought my first system using my own money that I worked for)

11949865511933397169thumbs_up_nathan_eady_01.svg.hi.png

Drift said:
Found out they just started selling condoms at my school.
My school would never even consider doing that. The pranks we would do to the teachers... A bunch of guys older than me did something extremely inappropriate to a teacher once... Wasn't a comdom though...

So today my family played cards. My mother keeps beating me though...

Started writing my first fanfic.

Ira Gamagoori said:
Wall Doxey said:
(also bought my first system using my own money that I worked for)

11949865511933397169thumbs_up_nathan_eady_01.svg.hi.png
Gotta say it's totally better when someone else buys the system

^Agreed, since then you're not broke.

So Golden Tate one of the players on the Seahawks football team came to our school today... Pretty exciting and there were 4 TV stations there ;D

That's pretty neat.

Although, to me, it's kind of sad that people do make a big deal out of it. To me, it's like him coming out is some scandal.

Yesterday I had another rugby match; we beat the #2 team in our division 36-5. It was also the first time I've been a starting player and played most of the game (We subbed out a lot of our starters to give our other players a chance to play). So now our team's record is 4-0! (Also only 5 points scored against us this season, I guess this ended our shutout streak but we don't really care lol)

And today I'm on a jazz band trip, so I guess you could say I'm a pretty busy guy.

Went to a Drumline comp. Got 2nd out of our division :D

I found a really old 1954 penny on the ground that has a different design on the back than most other pennies today.
It says "ONE CENT" in big letters with "United States of America" underneath it in smaller letters, and there's two feathers (total, not per word) surrounding all of the words. Out of curiosity, could this be a straw penny? I don't know what they look like, so that's why I'm asking.

I'm having delicious fun re-reading Ethan Frome for my essay. Love it.

I beat Super Mario Land on a whim. no reason, I just... did.

Friday I played my first rugby match that I started in and played most of the game (a lot of people got switched out to let other guys get a chance to play); we beat the #2 team in our division 36-5. I guess this ended our shutout streak, but we don't really care lol. So now our record this season is 4-0.

And yesterday I went on a jazz band trip, where I got a certificate for having a great solo (really not that big of a deal; a couple people from every band got one, but still made me feel good :])

Lord Bowser said:
I found a really old 1954 penny on the ground that has a different design on the back than most other pennies today.
It says "ONE CENT" in big letters with "United States of America" underneath it in smaller letters, and there's two feathers (total, not per word) surrounding all of the words. Out of curiosity, could this be a straw penny? I don't know what they look like, so that's why I'm asking.
does it look like this:
medium.JPG

Got with the times and finally bought a Wii U

i have no idea how to work it lmao

well at first the tv ratio wasnt good but i fixed it

but like is there a way for me to find out what my friend code thing is?

Your Nintendo Network ID? You make that yourself.

oh what really

how do i do that

What to Do:

Create a new Mii (How To), or access the User Settings on an existing Mii (How To).
When prompted, select "Link a Nintendo Network ID."
This option is located under "View/Modify User Information" in the User Settings.
Select "Create a New ID."
Select a language.
Read through the Nintendo Network Agreement. Select "I Accept" to agree to the terms.
If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must accept this agreement before you can proceed.
Select "OK" to continue.
Enter your birthdate, then select "Next."

Mario4Ever said:
What to Do:

Create a new Mii (How To), or access the User Settings on an existing Mii (How To).
When prompted, select "Link a Nintendo Network ID."
This option is located under "View/Modify User Information" in the User Settings.
Select "Create a New ID."
Select a language.
Read through the Nintendo Network Agreement. Select "I Accept" to agree to the terms.
If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must accept this agreement before you can proceed.
Select "OK" to continue.
Enter your birthdate, then select "Next."
thanks a million!

Back