the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

but that's so far away ,_,

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Anime takes a long time to make so if they only started production some time after June then... Maybe second half of next year? Could be earlier since it's probably got a far bigger budget to work with now. I guess that could go either way though.

I got 7 KOs on Cruel Smash in SSB4 while I was at the doctor's.

...only to find a guide for it was uploaded today, using the same strategy I used (but with Ike instead of Shulk).

I fell asleep at 5PM and woke up at 3AM.

My sleeping schedule has been screwed up.

On the plus side, I started marathoning Avatar for the first time. while everyone was asleep. It's a pretty cool show.

I spent my entire lunch break playing ssb with a random guy, it's a long story.

survived visiting relatives and returned home

yayzers

Visited my sister-in-law in hospital. Seems like she had a pretty fast birth but I can't imagine how painful it was. Babies are weird. Humans are weird.

Played and won Discworld against my dad and eldest brother.

And I also found a song I'd been looking for for ages.

So my friend and I decided to put these holidays to good use. TF2. Fuck sleep.

This was a while ago, but I still feel like saying it.

I went to a muesum and got like 10 000 steps and 10 Play Coins.

Should of gotten 100 from that one

Stargazing said:
This was a while ago, but I still feel like saying it.

I went to a muesum and got like 10 000 steps and 10 Play Coins.

Should of gotten 100 from that one

playcoinlimits.jpg

Story of many of my outings as well.

We did our speeches in English today as preparation for the Speaking and Listening exams next year.

I went first, it was terrifying but I somehow did a good job of it.

Finally figured out how to Flipnote Studio.

My days of random scribbles are over.

Back