Sonic Superstars

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
A new Sonic 2d platformer has just been announced, you can play as Sonic, Tails, Amy and Knuckles in 4 player Co op and transformations play part in the game play, Fang the Sniper seems to be returning

I really want this to be good, playable Knuckles is such a good thing.

This game looks really good, and I like that Fang is returning after 27 years. I really hope that Mighty, Ray, the Chaotix, Bark, Bean, and Honey make an appearance, even if it's just a cameo. My only concern is that since this is set in the classic universe, I don't think a lot of modern characters have a chance of appearing outside of skins and cameos.

This'll definitely be the Sonic game of all time

I don't know, I have a number of concerns about the game, the chief of which being the four player co-op. I think it's neat that this is the first 2D Sonic to include something like it, but I don't think it'll bode well for the game feel, which will undoubtedly need to be slowed down quite a bit to accommodate that many people on screen. I also worry about these Chaos powers, if only because I don't want to see them used as only gimmick tools in certain instances

I'll be real though most of my : / about this game comes from the fact that it's not Mania 2 and makes me think we're never going to see it, which is frankly a crime

so wholesome to see sega join the new super mario bros. wii modding scene.

i actually really like what i see. i'm normally lukewarm on sonic games but this looks enticing

More footage. Music used is quite good, I like.

Game has already broken street release date, multiplayer is jank not to my surprise.

I hear a bunch of the game is jank. :(

It does have a 75 on Metacritic so that's strange. But I don't intensely care about Classic Sonic

there's a reason they call it the Sonic effect, tons of hype builds up to oh, this is kind of good I guess
"oh, this is kind of good I guess" thats actually a more positive interpretation than is usually the case

Back