What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Crackin355 said:
Virizion is the most annoying legendary, just because it has a Draining move. I got lucky when I caught it.

Yeah, most of the times that I had killed it was trying to lower it's health after it drained.

Zae said:
It's also one of the best grass types.

I want to use it, but at the same time, I wanna stick with Serperior.

Pokémon Black Version. With a Steel-type user, a Fire-type user, a Rock-type user and a Fighting-type user I easily diminished the Ice-gym without any trouble whatsoever.

Pokemon Black 2:

Finally caught a adamant Growlithe(with intimidate ability). So began leveling it up along with my riolu, also ditched starter.

Extreme Road Trip 2

an iPad game. really addicting, My score is still 2,000m below my friends. I beat his previous score at almost the exact same time he got a better score. His is 22,000m while mine is 19,500m. I just need to do a little better.

Poke'mon stadium 2
currently downloading cracked Spore since mine stopped working and I can't find it in stores anymore...

Pokemon White 2

not really having much of a chance to play games this week

I'm playing the Gameloft MLP game. Really.

If anyone else is playing the game, can you tell me how exactly are you supposed to unlock Snails, Timer Turner, and other such ponies?

Smashgoom202 said:

If anyone else is playing the game, can you tell me how exactly are you supposed to unlock Snails, Timer Turner, and other such ponies?

I think it is by playing the Flim and Flam thing that costs gems.

Dr. Turnip said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I think it is by playing the Flim and Flam thing that costs gems.
I see... thanks for the tip-off.

Boom Street (Fortune Street for PAL)

Played Robbin' Hood Ruins for the first time. I got a 4 in a row area that was easy to avoid, but because of that, I had a sweet 3700 shop right on the corner. Someone landed it on it and boom, game over. Peach's Castle is next.

Boom Street

I played on Peach's Castle for the first time. I tried 3 times before I got second place, the first time I lost because I continuously got the worst luck with rolls and ended up with barely any property to work with and Peach had a 2000G shop. The second time, I had a shit ton of property, but nobody landed on it and I lost because they got higher rolls and promoted faster. The third time, I came second, because me and Wario were after it, since Peach was 3000 net worth ahead at this point. If I didn't get a lucky card that let me roll again and got a 5 or 6, I would've lost. But I got both, so I had more money than Wario and Bowser when Peach got her promotion that got her first place. She still ended up 2000G ahead of me, but I met the requirements.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Bought the Phoenix Staff. It was a big help in boss battle mode. I got to the Great Sacred Treasure.

Streetpass Quest
Got the Mario Hat

Kirby super star ultra.

Replaying again from scratch, still fun as ever.

Back