What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Stargatedalek said:
most people hate Skylanders, I don't though...
I wouldn't say that since it's one of the best selling games of the year and has won a bunch of awards......

It's more like you either love it or hate it.

Being a classic Spyro fan, I despise Skylanders for having to ruin Spyro by putting him in the game. It would be perfectly fine without him.

R.I.P Spyro. You will be missed.

images

Stargatedalek said:
Spyro is like, the worst character in Skylanders, how could they do that?
I'm saying Activision didn't have to buy Spyro just to turn it into something it's not. They could have just created the series without him in it and create someone different for the protagonist.

I recently bought Kirby's Block Ball on my 3DS. It's actually a lot better than I expected. Better than Kirby's Pinball Land, anyway... And the only reason I say that is because I could not get used to the controls of the latter game.

Borderlands 2, found the Laxcrusus(sp?).

Decent weapon, but will get it again in 2.5, level 50 version is so much better.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
POKÉMON WHITE 2: Lost against lay. ugh

Lay?

Pokemon White 2

At Lv80 now, all I need to do is battle trainers from the post-game. Catch some mons and beat the E4 a second time.

Need for Speed Underground

This game kicks ass compared to the other Need for Speed games. It's the first racing game I've ever played.

Thanks for checking, I would've checked myself but I was trying to avoid anything too spoiler-ific.

Pokemon White 2

Just beat Drayden, also killed Virizion a few times while trying to catch 'em, whoops.

Nathan Drake said:
Thanks for checking, I would've checked myself but I was trying to avoid anything too spoiler-ific.

Pokemon White 2

Just beat Drayden, also killed Virizion a few times while trying to catch 'em, whoops.

Virizion is the most annoying legendary, just because it has a Draining move. I got lucky when I caught it.

Crackin355 said:
Nathan Drake said:

Pokemon White 2

Virizion is the most annoying legendary, just because it has a Draining move. I got lucky when I caught it.

It's also one of the best grass types.

Back