What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

The game became somewhat harder in Orange Ocean, and the Meta Knight boss fight was easier than the Kirby's Adventure one. I finally reach Rainbow Resort. Level 5 was very VERY annoying, but I still could make it. After beating all 6 levels, the boss door was unlocked. The boss was Dedede. In my honest opinion, this Dedede fight is harder than the Kirby's Adventure one. After beating Dedede, I got the Star Rod and fought Nightmare, and I discovered a shocking truth.

"Nightmare in this game is easier than Kirby's Adventure!"

In Kirby's Adventure, I lost tons of extra lives to Nightmare. But in Nightmare in Dream Land, I could finally beat him without any problems, but I lost one extra live :(

Kirby's Dreamland - Green Greens

14:33 Pinkies_Dreamland WARP STAR!
14:33 Pinkies_Dreamland OMG IT'S POPPY BRO SR.
14:34 Pinkies_Dreamland Man, his inhale is such ear rape with earphones on
14:34 Pinkies_Dreamland >_>
14:35 Pinkies_Dreamland Fuckin' Bronto Burts
14:37 Pinkies_Dreamland BRING IT WHISPEH
14:37 Pinkies_Dreamland *insert ear rape inhale here*
14:38 Pinkies_Dreamland APPLEZ
14:38 Pinkies_Dreamland AND BAM
14:38 Pinkies_Dreamland 1 TWINKLE STAR
14:39 Pinkies_Dreamland 4 TO GO

Kid Icarus Uprsing

Phyroon took ages for me to beat. Chapter 18 is pretty cool though. The dog part reminded me of Twilight Princess.

Miracle Matter said:
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

The game became somewhat harder in Orange Ocean, and the Meta Knight boss fight was easier than the Kirby's Adventure one. I finally reach Rainbow Resort. Level 5 was very VERY annoying, but I still could make it. After beating all 6 levels, the boss door was unlocked. The boss was Dedede. In my honest opinion, this Dedede fight is harder than the Kirby's Adventure one. After beating Dedede, I got the Star Rod and fought Nightmare, and I discovered a shocking truth.

"Nightmare in this game is easier than Kirby's Adventure!"

In Kirby's Adventure, I lost tons of extra lives to Nightmare. But in Nightmare in Dream Land, I could finally beat him without any problems, but I lost one extra live :(

I love this game so much I 200%'ed it.

Kid Icarus

Stupid Wind in Chapter 19. Still I like the Donkey Kong refrence. When I was fighting the Chariot Master Pit was speaking as I beat him so he said "I fight for Lady I win!".

metroid fusion and final fantasy vi

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Took the time to nearly 100% it. Even with the over abundance of lives, I still can't get Triple Crown Lives for the life of me. That's all I need for 5 Shiny Stars.

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix

Beat the Shiki Week and started the Joshua Week. I remember this being my favourite week, since Joshua messes with Neku a shit ton.

Waiting for Pokemon White 2 now.

Sonic Generations ~ Time Eater beaten.
Mario Kart 7 (EUR and JPN) ~ For Screenshots.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 ~ For Screenshots.

For the rest of my time, I'm testing my School Projects, which can be counted as "last played games", because they are games.

Pokemon White Version 2; I just got the game today, following my purchase of Pokemon Dream Radar. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get hold of Genesect, since I did work my brain trying to modify my wireless connection to use the WEP security setting.

Why did you set it on WEP?
You know that Pokémon White 2 is a DSi-Enhanched game, right?
Or in more direct words: Pokémon White 2 supports WPA2 security, as long as you use it on your DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, or 3DS XL.
Only on DS and DS Lite it doesn't.

Lakituthequick said:
Hmm, when I access the DS-network configuration screen on my 3DS, it doesn't support my WPA2 protected access-point anymore.
3dswpa2support_zpsaf40ba90.jpg

Sorry for the crap-quality picture.

I think it might be because you tried changing it.

I did that once, and I had to re-enter my Internet code and such so it would change the WEP/WPA Settings for me to what my router was using.

Back