What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kid Icarus Uprising
More than half of my 200 hour time spent is either leaving it on, snapping the 3DS shut and going off to do something then returning about 2 hours later, or just listening to the game's music.
But it is a fabulous game.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

It is almost impossible to beat The Impossible Game without checkpoints, if I did that, I will become Chuck Norris

Did I say this before? If not, in the midst of playing Pokemon Red, Emerald, and White, I started playing Pokemon Black 2, since I got it this past Sunday. I'm in a bit of a Poke-Phase, at the moment.

Smashgoom202 said:
Pokemon Red, Emerald, and White, I started playing Pokemon Black 2

It'd be cool if you could play all of those simultaneously.

Luigi's Mansion.

Awesome game......:luigi:

Smashgoom202 said:
Did I say this before? If not, in the midst of playing Pokemon Red, Emerald, and White, I started playing Pokemon Black 2, since I got it this past Sunday. I'm in a bit of a Poke-Phase, at the moment.

I was in a poke-phase too. I got through 50% of each game region before it ended.

metroid fusion

oh wow i suck so badly at this game

in spite of my appalling lack of skill, i somehow managed to get through the first boss

It's been a while but:
Scooby-Doo: Unmasked (GameCube)

Oh my gosh it's really creepy. I haven't even passed Chinatown because these things jump out at you when you go by doors and there are these HUGE rats, but they aren't that hard to beat. just spam the spin attack

Rin Kagamine said:
It's been a while but:
Scooby-Doo: Unmasked (GameCube)

Oh my gosh it's really creepy. I haven't even passed Chinatown because these things jump out at you when you go by doors and there are these HUGE rats, but they aren't that hard to beat. just spam the spin attack
I have that game on GBA. I'm stuck on Chinatown.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm at my grandparents house for the weekend so I started a new save file on their Wii. Beat the Saiyan and Frieza sagas.

Back