What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and Rief was just kidnapped

Boom Street
I started on Ghost Ship and I was lucky enough to get 4 shops in a row and make them all 2000 and bankrupted Platypunk really early on. So fucking easy.
Then I played on Mario Circuit and I had the disadvantage because i had 2 less shops then everyone else and one of my shops was bought out later on, but I won because I got 3 more promotions than everyone else.

Minecraft

So I played on a Vanilla Server and joined up with 2 guys, Banana and UpOn. We ran far away and made a house then Banana left and UpOn reached us after I guided him with messages. Then I made two boards; the Notice Board for writing when you were last active and the Message Board for posting what you did recently and leaving notes for the rest of us.

Some complex shit happened.

Yoshidude99 said:
Super Scribblenauts

It's impossible to get past 8-5. That annyoing dragon.

Use an Evil molecular RC Plane, and slowly navigate around the dragon. It's best to place the plane right next to the key before you take it back.

That's what I played last too.

Radagast the Brown said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Super Scribblenauts

Use an Evil molecular RC Plane, and slowly navigate around the dragon. It's best to place the plane right next to the key before you take it back.

It still wakes the dragon.

Yoshidude99 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Super Scribblenauts

It still wakes the dragon.
You have to navigate the RC plane over the dragon very carefully.

I tried out a demo of Style Savvy: Trendsetters, and I also downloaded two course packs for New Super Mario Bros. 2.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 ~ DLC's.
My School Project ~ The more I test it, the more I start to hate Galaxian.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Chapter 8-Hate this died a couple of times.
Chapter 9-Best chapter so far and Hades looks awesome.

Back