What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon SoulSilver

I beat Team Rocket in Goldenrod. The End.

Team Fortress 2

Since I've been doing waaay more trading than actually playing for the past week or two, I decided to play some Dustbowl for a while.

Pokemon LeafGreen

I caught Safari Zone shit, beat my Rival at Silph Co., Got Laptop the Lapras and beat everything with Psychic and/or Ice Beam. Koga's Muk was a fucking pain in the ass though. My team is in my signature. Not sure for how long though.

PokPark 2: Wonders Beyond

I forgot how fun it is to just run around and see all the Pokemons personalities. I'm up to the Tech Area, possibly the best because of the 'Unawarehouse'.

RCT3, made volcano themed park with few roller coaster and one of them is Kirby themed coaster called Kirby Warp Star Coaster

Team Fortress 2 (again)

Decided to try Soldier for the first time in a while. And now I have a full strange loadout (Direct Hit, Reserver Shooter, Equalizer)

PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond

So, I beat the main storyline, then finished off the Post-Game storyline. Now, I'll do some of the Kecleon Awards and beat the Crag Area Tournament.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I think it's official that Perfect Cell and Broly are my best characters. I took on five Z fighters as Broly and remained in green health. And Cell, I've one several fights with him without being touched at all. Also, Super 13 is an asshole. He spams S.S. Deadly Bomber.

Super Mario RPG
Got an SNES emualtor and this game! Up to Mario's Pad. It's great so far.
Mario Kart 7
Triple Starred another Cup in 100cc and set a Time Trial for Shy Guy Bzzar

Back