What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon SoulSilver

So, I beat Pryce fairly easy. His Dewgong was 4 Levels below me but it put up a fight. Also, I decided to add borders to the pictures I made a while back. I just Copy & Pasted from my Signature on a different forum.

7334fb.png

Kanto (Third Playthrough) [In-Progress]
21j2mno.png

Johto (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
2ykyqgm.png

Hoenn [In-Progress]
358c84m.png

Sinnoh (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
2aihjq0.png

Unova (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
34791l2.png
----------------------------------------------------------
[Completed Monotype Challenges]

Team Fortress 2

just beat Mann Up mode with groden, tfp, martiniman, toadbert, and stooben. Worth all those hours just for the satisfaction of winning.

Pokemon Emerald

I went to Fallorbor Town, caught a Swablu and named it JackSparow (I'm watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movies at the moment, and I couldn't fit 'Jack Sparrow' in due to limitations). Then I went to Lavaridge and beat Flannery, her Torkoal put up a fight just like Pryce's Dewgong did.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I played a bit today, went from Rank 17 to Rank 20. I like using the Olympia to Shotgun my way through things. Although, if I miss once, I'm fucked. So, I like to use Grenade chance shots and throw across the map. One more rank and I can get the Stoner, the one weapon aside from the Olympia that I can use decently.

Pokemon Platinum

I played a bit and beat my rival.

Zero (Rotom) VS Staravia
Oak (Grotle) VS Buizel
Gibbs (Gabite) VS Monferno
Skye (Staravia) VS Roselia

^One for each of his pokemon

Call of Duty: Black Ops

So, got to Rank 21, bought the Stoner and what I thought would happen, happened. I became so used to the run up and get in their face strategy with a shotgun and not having to aim so much tha when I got the Stoner, even though it was a good gun, I couldn't use it properly. It was kind of a waste of time, but I got 13 kills straight away afterwards with the Olympia so I decided it was better. I love cooking grenades then throwing them so the enemy has no chance to react once they get it.

Pokemon SoulSilver
Trying to get a female Bulbasaur so I can breed and get a bulbasaur with power whip. I've gotten five male bulbasaurs so far.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Just beat it on normal mode. Excellent game! My playthrough took me nearly 54 hours.

SoulSilver

Bulbasaur and Lickilicky... why u take so long to make egg!

Platinum

Ivysaur knows razor Leaf, Power Whip, Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb.

It's thundering and lightning on route 212 today.

Back