What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario said:
Skyward Sword

And I beat the game. I beat Demise on my second try, kinda underwhelming.

I got Hero Mode, but I don't think I'll bother playing through it. Not a big fan of those kind of things.

Anyway, flawless game.

I kinda wanted to cry at the parts with Zelda and Impa, and Link and Fi. It was just sad.

I thought the Demise fight was amazing. It wasn't hard once you got the pattern down, but I love fights that make you think quick and read your opponent so you know who move comes next. And the whole lightning sword stab was pretty cool.

Call of Duty: black ops.

Kinda want an online shooter but dont think im too much for these realistic type shooters(may go to gears of war 3 or red faction guerrilla instead).

Beyond Good & Evil

I love this game so much. Now if only Michel Ancel would finish the sequel.

Pokemon Emerald

Grinded Whirlwind (Grovyle), Rocky (Mightyena), Boidoh (Kirlia) & Caboose (Makuhita) up to Lv18 (Boidoh to Lv20 for the gym) and beat Brawly.

Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman 3

Did the first part of Hoodlum Headquaters. Globox as usual is hilarious here.
Finished the level. The boss has to be one of the most annoying in history thiugh. You have to keep punching a button on a machine that is shooting at you and if you stop just for a second you have to start over. Anyway now I'm on the final level of the game!

Pokemon Platinum

I went through Eterna Forest, and beat Gardenia. Planning on getting a Rotom, then beating Team Galactic and making my way to get a Gible.

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
I haven't gotten very far and it took me forever to figure out how to make the horse jump :-[

Sims 3: Pets
I just restarted again cuz I keep getting annoyed at the stupidest things or I want a different Sim.

Beyond Good & Evil

Pokemon SoulSilver

Got myself a Magmar (Blaster) and turned it into a Magmortar through trading. Then I went back to Goldenrod and got the Eevee from Bill, naming it Psy. Now I'm cycling back and forth until Psy is happy enough to evolve. Blaster is Lv14 and Psy is Lv6, while Shaymoose (Croconaw), Zeus (Flaaffy) and Kenya (Fearow) are all Lv28

Back