What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Dustforce

Having S/S'd all the normal levels, I can safely say that the controls on this game do hate me a good deal. However, the rewarding feeling from finally finishing that level correctly and the gorgeous soundtrack make up for the discrepancies in mechanics.

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels on Super Mario All-Stars. Beat it for the first time (including worlds A-D), and actually didn't have too much trouble. Very proud.

Replaying Super Mario 3D Land to get the shining stars on my file.

Super Mario 64 DS

Cave Story 3D

Got around to replaying this after about a month or two of neglecting it... hopefully I'll finish it fully this time.

Rayman (Playstation)

What. The. Heck. No one ever told me that I had to find all the Electoons to reach the last level. X_x This whole game I never bothered to collect any unless they were in obvious places. Guess I'm not as close to finishing this game as I thought...

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Decided to replay the Majin Buu saga. The Super Buu fight is a joke, but Kid Buu keeps kicking my ass.

That fight was/is a pain in the ass. Of course, that's to be expected, since he's one of the best characters in the game.

Bird Mania 3D

Byakuya Togami said:
That fight was/is a pain in the ass. Of course, that's to be expected, since he's one of the best characters in the game.
It's his rush that kills him. It takes an entire life bar and it homes in on you.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Rayman (Playstation)

What. The. Heck. No one ever told me that I had to find all the Electoons to reach the last level. X_x This whole game I never bothered to collect any unless they were in obvious places. Guess I'm not as close to finishing this game as I thought...
You didn´t know that? It is in the manual.

Yoshidude99 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Rayman (Playstation)

You didn´t know that? It is in the manual.
Who reads manuals?

Back