What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It's the first in the series I've played, and I'm already pretty hooked on it. I can't wait for Mirror of Fate!

Luigi's Mansion
Yesterday I beat the dancing Shy Guy ghosts and the dancing couple. They're so easy!
Then today I caught 1/10 of the Boos! (5)

Pikmin (the Wii version)

My friend is letting me borrow it since the Wii version of Pikmin 2 is coming out in the USA soon and I wanted to try out the series and see if I liked it.

Twilight Princess
Beat Forest Temple and got some of the Light Tears on Death Mountain. Also the postman made me luagh. I can do a good impression of his voice.

Mario4Ever said:
Skyward Sword
Beat Ghirahim for the third time (I had two fairies and a heart potion), and now I can look forward to hating the fight with Demise. I tried it once, and he broke my shield with his lightning sword, sealing my doom.
Did you have an Iron Shied.

NSY, I had the Sacred Shield (I think part of it had to do with the fact that I was exhausted after fighting Ghirahim).

NSMBWii.

Me and my mom played co-op together, and I suck more than how much I usually do. I kept jumping on her and we both die!

Trine - Made it to the Crystal Caverns, and it was great.

Rayman (Playstation)

I actually have it paused right now (can't play on the TV at the moment), but I'm trying to beat Space Mama. I've been stuck on this boss for a year.

Mario Kart 7, as I went online, with some people from GBATemp.
Pokémon Black, recording and Uploading 5 more Episodes, for next week's broadcasting.
Mario Kart Zero Beta 5, just came out.

Mario Kart Zero is a Texture ROM Hack, made by DSHack.org's SYStEM Team (Szymbar15, Yoshidude4, Superstarxalien169, t, Ermelber, and MKDS/Gericom).

Back