What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart Arcade GP 1 and 2, on my Wii.

I shouldn't tell it right here, because it involves piracy, and installation of certain tools on your Wii.
But here's something I can show (Gameplay only, it's no Tutorial, or something, I just wanted to proof the existence of this).

Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Just beat the Link to the Past area in the Realm of Memories.

Nintendogs+Cats: Toy Poodle and Friends.

Got a white toy poodle that I named Lulu and I beat the tutorial.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I shouldn't tell it right here, because it involves piracy, and installation of certain tools on your Wii.
But here's something I can show (Gameplay only, it's no Tutorial, or something, I just wanted to proof the existence of this).
That's cool. If you haven't played it yet Yoshi Curcuit in GP 2 is the best track.

I get it, Yoshidude99 loves Yoshi Park.

Dustforce

S/S'd my first temple, the one in the mansion. Pretty sure this is the easiest (it's at least one of the two out of four I've completed so far), but it was still tough as nails.

Super Mario 3D Land - Screenshots for MarioWiki.
Mario Kart 7 - I'll reveal it in the future why.
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 - Same reason as MK7.
Mario Kart DS - Same reason as MKAGP2.
Gon Baku Baku Baku Baku Adventures - Demo Video:
Pokémon Black - An attempt to get Victini:
NDS-PMBL-1.png

Skyward Sword.

After forgetting this for a bunch of months I finally got around to playing it again.

Trying to find the generators in Lanayru Desert. Hints or tips anyone? I need one more.

Dustforce

S/S'd Observatory, which is by far the worst in the mansion, finally, all while having intellectually stimulating conversation.

Back