What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia, I temporally suspended my easy causal mode run for my Hard Classic run, trying to get the ultimate badge in the game the Fire Emblem, the requirments are
finish the game without any units being lost on an hard classic mode run.
And I am about halfway there.

Super Mario Odyssey

Decided to take a break from Lake Lamode for a while and headed over to Bubbaline. It’s summer after all, and I wore the Sunshine outfit (one of the best outfits IMO) as I played Beach Volleyball. I didn’t score 100 hits, but I got a different Power Moon elsewhere and increased my moon total to 545.

Tokyo Mirage Session #FE

Manage to get a couple of moments in before having to put my Gamepad on charge. Sadly my charging cable isn't long enough for me to sit comfortably on my spinny chair so I guess I gotta wait a bit.

God of War

The moment the Serpent lowers the water level of the lake you go from being overleveled to underleveled in a blink of an eye.

Fate/Grand Order

It's the last bully round so I'm using up all my rice balls now. I spent an hour or so playing, I still have 4/5 of my rice balls to get through. Go West starts as soon as bully ends. I'm already at 150 million, I should be able to reach 250m by the end which might be enough for the second Lore.

bloodstained curse of the moon

Super Mario Odyssey

Got a TON more Power Moons. I even got 100 points on both the Jump Rope and Beach Volleyball challenges! I didn’t use glitches btw. I also bought the Gold Mario suit. I now have a total of 576 Power Moons.

Fate/Grand Order

1 rice ball left, 2 bully days left. I'm like 2 mats away from max ascending David and Helena. I'm actually kind of sad I'm out of rice balls, it was just extra credit grinding but I got to play more whenever I felt like it, I run out of AP too fast trying to get the rare mats. I can't wait to be the guy that says I have too many gems and monuments because right now I've got jack shit.

Fire Emblem Fates, choose the Birthright route and finished chapter 17 in it I don't like the chapter's ending it makes me feel sick after what.... Flora did.

Super Mario Odyssey

I beat the Darker Side. I got all the goodies from the shops but the Skeleton. I got all of Toadette's stuff. I'm at 885 Power Moons right now. Now I'm just building up my coin count to 9999 in order to buy that last outfit. I'm doing this by repeatedly returning to the area with the "Walking on Clouds" mission in Steam Gardens. I got 5000 coins already in no time at all. I only stopped because I have other things to do irl.

After buying the Skeleton, it'll be back to coin building again to buy the remaining 114 Power Moons, because I'm assuming the cap (pun not intended) is 999 Moons.

Super Mario Odyssey
Got a few more Power Moons, increasing my total to 589.

Super Mario Run
Played Remix 10 and completed a few areas in the last couple days.

New Super Mario Bros. 2
I completed this game 100% ages ago, but now I have 1 million coins at long last! Just think about how long it’ll take for 10 million...

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

With mods including: Fawful (naturally), Dark Bowser, Mr. L, Graziosa Peachgiggity and most recent addition, Robo Mario (who coincidentally I was playing as when I was challenged by ROB to unlock him, so it was robot vs robot)

Super Mario Odyssey
Got a few more Power Moons in Steam Gardens.

Super Mario Run
Progressed in Remix 10. I'm now in area 19.

Mario & Sonic at the London Games
Played some minigames and boss fights with my siblings.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I started playing it after my 3DS broke. Restarted on the classic mode run.

Super Mario Odyssey

Got 9999 coins in Steam Gardens and bought the Skeleton costume. Now I have nothing else to buy except more Power Moons. Too bad I have 0 coins now.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Finally getting back into it for the first time since December. Knocking out those last few shrine before starting the DLC.

Super Mario Run
Cleared Area 20 of Remix 10, leveled up my castle to Level 15, and initiated a Luigi offer. I'm probably going to wait for another price drop to buy the game, though.

Super Mario Odyssey
Got more Power Moons, increasing my total to 612.

Super Mario Odyssey, I am in the post game and collected a lot of power moons, but not enough to make it to the darker side.

Fate/Grand Order
go west isn't called go west here it's called coming to the west. xuanzang went too far west. she also came home, now I have a ssr.

five stars sure eat up lots of materials to upgrade but it's a good problem to have. its good for this event to have xuanzang since everybody wants to use your support for farming.

Back