What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Mania

The second day of grinding for medallions in Blue Spheres, and I've finally got them all!

Mario Kart DS

For the first time, I've unlocked everything in MKDS!

Super Mario Odyssey

During this session, I've mostly spent time collecting random moons in New Donk City, taking silly screenshots, and watching Shirtless Mario dance with the New Donk band.

Just Dance 2015 (Wii)

I had a lot of fun with it, and I had burned 156.01 calories during that session. I might even buy one of the newer installments for the Switch.

Dragon Quest Builders Demo

Spent a hour building a dirt shack, then got frustrated when I died because I didn't save anything. Still pretty fun and I might grab the full version at some point.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe arrived in the mail today with Splatoon 2. So far, I've played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

My Mii looks so cute in a Rosalina Amiibo suit.

Also Mario+Rabbids.

Just cleared World 3 and currently I am taking a break, had to recalibrate my left Joycon's control stick midways through the Phantom fight since it kept slightly moving Beep-O upwards despite the stick being in the neutral position. Appears to be fine now.

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki III

I tried beating Aurelia, I failed. I wanted to see what the second option was, it was a give up and continue with the game option. So I did that.

I was wondering why the mech boss and Aurelia hit so hard, turns out I hadn't upgraded my armour at all for pretty much the entire game.

Kinda wish Altina was just a little faster.

Still Mario+Rabbids.

Currently stuck on the second battle world 4-2, keep getting decimated by that bloody Valkyrie that pops out of the ground just as Luigi get's close to the safe zone. Currently rethinking my strategy...

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

NG+ is coming in mid-Feb so I'll try to max out everything before then so I can delete it all to do it again.

looks like I didn't have much left to do after all. Now it's just dlc stuff and grinding.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

tfw Ike died on what should've been the last turn
tho I had a kind shitty line up in the chapter im on chapter anyways so I dont really mind re-doing it

Super Mario Odyssey

I tried to do races when I'd forgotten how to play. ground pound into poison 500 times instead of diving. still got a better time though.

Earlier today, I spent a lot of time splatting opponents in Turf Wars in Splatoon 2.

It was so fun, and anyone who doesn't have the game should buy a copy.

Still Mario + Rabbids...

Currently on 4-4 and I am slowly starting to develop a deep seated level of spite for Smashers and Valkyries, though to my knowledge I'm apparently close to the end so I'll keep marching onwards.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

not technically the last game i've played, but i've done a lot in the week i've had it

got all the gold 3* trophies for 150cc (which means they transfer to 50 and 100 too), and bumped my vr up to almost 1.9k by sneaking into non-beginner lobbies. i think i did so well from the start because i'm used to the wii u gamepad, and then once i got fully used to it, i was able to swap over to sticking the joycons in their mount and my pro controller with ease

also everyone's online courses are repetitive. stop picking dolphin shoals

Back