What game did you last play?!?!?!?

_aper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Cha_ter 4 is _retty good, I still like the whole Doo_liss _rank that they _ull on you. The backtracking still sucks but it's still pretty fun. Hy_er Goombas with Double _ain does a lot of damage. Not to mention Amazy Dayzees which do 20, almost all of my H_.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

I'm impatient, even if Sen III shows up tomorrow morning I wanted to start a file where I talk to the NPC's more often. There were more people in Rolent than I remembered but to be fair I never tried keeping track of them all until now.

Super Mario RPG

I've just rescued Princess Peach, and about to enter the ocean.

Current team setup:

Mario
Peach
Geno

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
Super Mario RPG

I've just rescued Princess Peach, and about to enter the ocean.

Current team setup:

Mario
Peach
Geno

you will want to put geno in the middle

also you will never want change this party anymore, believe me lol

Pokemon Gold Version

Beat Chuck, caught some night time pokemon and now I'm just gonna swim around in Slowpoke Well until i find a Slowbro. Might not be a bad time to return to the slots. Since Return is an infinite free TM in this game I gave Nidorina Strength and I'll just remove it later and replace it with Return. I should avoid trading these pokemon around.

Awesomenauts

>first time I've played in like three years after barely playing it to begin with
>"fuck you you suck so bad how do I report you, asshole"

gee glad to be back in the online game community lol

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki III

S3AI5Uk.gif

getting used to the new battle menu is actually infuriating, i'm so used to the scroll wheel that I always go straight into the run or order commands since they're tied to up and down. They also changed the S-Break button to the triggers which has fucked me over a couple of times already.

I'll get used to it but I miss the wheel already. The game looks infinitely better than CS1 or CS2 did.

Retro City Rampage DX (3DS)

The last mission I played involves, of all thing, a 'Splosion Man reference. It's so weird because I never played that game, but only know what's it about. The fact that there's even a Ms. 'Splosion Man version makes it even weirder. Yes, this game also has Destructoid in it, but it's not as surprising as the appearance of a 'Splosion Man parody.

Thank you for reading.

The changes to the combat so far have been great, the addition of Break, Orders and nerfing Delay. I fucking love Orders. Having no load times when initiating a fight is heaven.

It was online bitcoin game. I often play on this site http://1of16.win/ 'cause I like to play on money. And it's incredible feelings when you win, it's unforgettable. But before I started to play on money I conducted a little research about bitcoins and gained some experience. I'm sure bitcoins soon will be the international currency.

Splatoon 2 (Shocker, I know.)

Trying to get the rest of the Hero Weapon Replicas and debating whether or not I'm ready to do ranked matches yet.

Super Mario RPG

All I have to say about this session is:

“This is amazing! This is unreal! This is just like winning the lottery, only without taxes! I mean, this is like falling out of an airplane without a parachute, and hitting a gaggle of geese in mid-air who break your fall. Wait until my buddies over at Happy Gardener's Monthly hear about this. I'm going to be famous! Maybe even get my picture in the next issue!”

Sweet glorious Cuphead.

Splatoon 2

Did Salmon Run matches this time. The weapon for this rotation are: Splat Roller, Sloshing Machine, Jet Squelcher and .52 Gal. This set of weapons is pretty good because there is a balance of range (Jet Squelcher), damage (all weapons except Jet Squelcher) and turf coverage (Splat Roller). It's one of the better sets, as opposed to certain tougher sets like those that involve the Clash Blaster and any Chargers.

Thank you for reading.

Enemies sure hit hard, good thing I had Breath on Kurt. I like using Altina as the leader, the hair when she runs is nice to look at. Although I'd like to give her more Arts but her slots are really expensive to open since it's almost a full line. Arcadis Gear is sick. Fishing is sick. Orders are still sick. You can fast travel from anywhere now, it's so much better but I guess it also speaks to how much longer this game is compared to it's predecessors if it finally removes the backtracking but is still at least as long or longer than the rest of the individual Kiseki games.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Going from O/X as Accept/Cancel to the opposite is jarring. It looks really nice, I'm enjoying it so far. Only done Chapter 1.
kinda figured Kaede didn't really look like MC material, although I assumed she was going to be the one to die before trial and then keebo would take over because of how centered he was on the outside and the reverse cover art (and also he looks like a generic mc except made into a robot), and then when she was fucking around with the vent and books at the top of the shelf I figured something fishy was going on. Also was kind of obvious afterwards when the only thing she kept saying was that she'd find the mastermind, not the culprit. Kinda glad it wasn't keebo that took over since it would've made me pissed that the reverse cover art was so blatant and I literally couldn't not see it because you get a face full of it the moment you take the disc out. Still got my eye on those three though.

also there's no way they'd have a female mc in a game with bonding event style mechanics, this is japan lol.

i'm not great at the trials I don't think, I like to take my time with things so the time limit is a pain but missing the shot and then having to fast forward through all of it again just to get back there and fuck it up again and repeat, frustrating, maybe there's a button to just fast forward faster or maybe that's a skill to equip. The score at the end did say Mean x0.2 for some reason, though I could've sworn I had it on Normal. It also might be partially because I'm using the japanese dub so I have to read these retarded angle subtitles while trying to figure out what to pick.

i'm just rambling i guess, since i just played it for 5 hours so it's on my mind.

Sonic Rivals 2

I really don't like how your rivals actively try to one-up you during boss fights, can be kinda annoying especially during the Egg Bull battle since Espio seems mighty determined to knock me off the platform while I'm still lining up my homing attack. That aside, the game is pretty fun and I'm kinda surprised that I forgot the main theme given how catchy it is.

Made it to Chapter 4.
I barely remember what happened in Chapter 2 at this point, I think I suspected Kaito but after a little bit of the investigation I figured it might be a red herring because what kind of dumbass trips over the wire they used to frame someone and call attention to it. Otherwise they would've just had Shuichi find it himself without that situation occuring. Also when he was confident that Maki wasn't the killer, made me realise he's a moron. Wasn't expecting it to be the maid to be honest, didn't really hit me until the rhythm fight thing popped up and I was like 'oh so it was her'.

As for Chapter 3, I was gonna spend all my free times with Angie because I figured she was either going to die or be the killer for the chapter, but the game cockblocked me so I just went with Maki because she seems to be the most relevant. Shocking, she died, didn't see it coming, definitely not at all because the game doesn't let you build points with her for the chapter and locks herself in a room with two doors that both have locks. I think I was immediately suspicious of cosplay girl but then I realised her lab wasn't open yet so it wasn't going to be her, then Kiyo suggested the seance thing and I figured maybe this was a mid-game case where they'd kill off some not so important characters, he didn't seem important, his lab was opened that chapter and he suddenly decided to become more relevant in one chapter than he was for the entire game prior. Next on the plate; cosplay and giant. Himiko is probably safe after her awakening. Miu is probably safe as long as she keeps getting treated as a joke.

also i guess the graffiti says 'this world is mine -kokichi oma', would make sense given he's supposed to be a supreme leader except he's mostly played for laughs (the fake death in chapter 3 was funny as fuck) up to this point, I'd like to see him get serious.

Pokemon Gold Version

oh yeah, i got a moon stone so now i only need quilava to evolve. I'm going back to grinding the slots, Fire Blast might come in handy.

Super Mario RPG

I’m at the gateway to Smithy’s dimension.

I’ve also got the best weapon and armour for each character.

Finished Chapter 4.
'man oma's goofy shtick is getting kinda dull' chapter 4 happens 'man.... ffffuck'. i guessed the graffiti correctly, though I guess it was pretty obvious at that point. My first instinct when Miu started getting involved by having everyone do the virtual world thing was like, no stop, you're doing too much, you're going to get yourself killed.

Oma being the big bad is too obvious, I think he'll survive to the end. Kaito's fucked one way or another. Don't know why cosplay is still alive. Still pretty sure Himiko will live, after Tenko died. Don't know what to think of Maki, maybe she'll die, maybe she won't, maybe she'll fuck Kaito already. Keebo must have some sort of important role to play but who knows. Maybe he'll die and come back as Keebo 2.0, or maybe he was really just a box art fake-out for Kaede, who was an early game fake-out for Shuichi.

Really liked Chapter 4 though, despite initially not liking the virtual world thing, I would have never suspected Gonta as a killer so managing to make him one is impressive itself, though the reasoning is sort of wishy-washy as long as we don't know what the outside world is like.

Something tells me trying to finish Oma's final bonding event is going to be difficult now. Guess I'll hop over to Himiko or Kaito, Kaito might also be a little difficult.

Splatoon 2

Immediately having some regrets siding with Team Vampire.

Tsk... what is a squid but a miserable little pile of secrets.

Back